#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role
Falcon LogScale, CrowdStrike Falcon log management module, is on its way to grow by an order of magnitude over the next years. At the same time, the LogScale technology is a core part of our platform, with several more Falcon modules relying on it. Packages group LogScale use-case-specific functionality in distinct deployment bundles. We are looking for a Sr Software Eng to join our packages team and help build up our package library, tooling, features, and, above all, to be an independent and bold owner and driver of LogScale growth.
The LogScale Package Engineering team is responsible for building package features within LogScale, for setting package standards and managing the package contribution process, for the tooling that supports package development, for creating some packages, as well as for maintaining released packages whenever needed. The team is also responsible for enabling the success of internal teams that leverage LogScale packages, and for to meeting customer needs in terms of data onboarding, exploration, and integration. The LogScale Package Engineering team is based in Aarhus, Denmark. Our teams put CrowdStrike customers first, work directly with the product team, with field teams, or with customers, and are expected to own their roadmaps and systems. When it comes to delighting customers, we never say “that’s not my job”.
What You’ll Do:
- You will be an owner of the LogScale package library, feature-set, and customer experience.
- You will independently manage the packages contribution, review, verification, and release pipeline, including through the development of automated tooling.
- You will help define the evolution of the LogScale package standards.
- You will maintain and at times build LogScale packages.
- You will build and enhance the package features within the LogScale product.
- You will devise and deploy systems that monitor LogScale customer package usage.
- You will design and execute the integrate LogScale packages with other systems within CrowdStrike’s falcon platform.
- You will be a technical leader on the team, contributing to the team’s roadmap, interfacing with other internal teams, and mentoring your peers.
What You’ll Bring:
- At least 8 years of software engineering, with at least 2 years of experience working in team that worked on performance-critical distributed system.
- Deep knowledge of how discrete and distributed computing systems work, and a demonstrated ability of applying this knowledge to build impactful features, including when the technical solutions is not yet defined.
- History of leading impactful deliveries that pragmatically improve customer experience.
- Passion for being a proactive driver, owner, and mentor of technical excellence and growth in an ambitious, high-bar, international tech company.
- Professional experience with either Scala or web front-end engineering, or the capacity to quickly ramp up in one of those areas.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience in Computer Science or a related field.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation - generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit crowdstrike.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.