#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role:
As the Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving large and complex business opportunities within strategic clients, whilst growing existing client relationships within the mid-market space for. You will position CrowdStrike as the supplier of choice within your accounts.
To meet and exceed your individual sales quota, you will drive the sales cycle to success. You will meet the client’s requirements and be responsible for collaborating with the relevant internal teams to deliver successful sales proposals. The right candidate will possess excellent energy and drive and a real desire to build business across a mid-market portfolio of accounts in the UK. They will have the ability to build effective relationships quickly and to find valuable business within each account immediately that can then be enhanced by leveraging internal resources. Candidates with current strong security contacts are encouraged to apply.
What You’ll Do:
- Working closely with internal resources and individually to build a successful pipeline to meet and exceed your individual sales quota
- Identify new business opportunities whilst establishing, developing and maintaining relationships up to executive-levels within your assigned portfolio
- Network within the client’s business and influence key decision makers, typically at C-level
- Act as CrowdStrike ambassador within specific client accounts
- Articulate and promote the company’s value proposition and services to become a trusted advisor within your customer base
- Identify new business opportunities and prepare detailed account development plans, engagement strategies and targets for each account within your assigned portfolio
- Working in collaboration with internal teams and to lead a virtual team to drive and close opportunities
- Take control of opportunities and accurately forecast their business objectives and outcomes.
What You’ll Need:
- Proven successful track record in a similar role selling high technology products to mid-market and enterprise accounts in the UK.
- Ability to network multiple levels within an account up to C-Level
- Experience selling technically complex solutions
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to create and deliver value propositions
- Ability to identify and influence key decision makers
- Ability to succeed in a quota driven sales environment
- Native fluency and business level English
- Salesforce.com experience preferable
- Capable of closing solutions and services opportunities from £1M and above
- Familiar with formal sales training methodologies (e.g. MEDDIC, Miller-Hieman, TAS, Sandler)
- Sales track record in the IT security industry preferred
- Strong business acumen and professionalism. Leadership, accountability qualities required
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards with option to participate in ESPP in eligible countries
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Access to CrowdStrike University, LinkedIn Learning and Jhanna
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
- Birthday time-off in your local country
- Work with people who are passionate in our mission and Great Place to Work certified across the globe
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation - generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact [email protected], for further assistance.
To apply for this job please visit crowdstrike.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.