About the job
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About The Role
As our Senior Campaigns Marketing Manager, we’re seeking someone who excels working in a diverse and fast-paced environment where performance and results are paramount.
Reporting to the VP European Marketing, you will own and drive European marketing campaign planning, execution and optimisation in collaboration with the global marketing and regional field marketing teams. Putting in place segment-focused demand generation campaigns utilising a variety of tactics across the entire marketing mix including digital, direct marketing, ABM, incentives, and brand building.
As a key member of the European Marketing team; in addition to marketing campaigns, you will work on a variety of regional programs.
The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker and able to execute, analyse and track campaigns flawlessly. Excellent communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills at all levels are key, along with an understanding of the diversity of key European regional markets and localisation requirements.
What You’ll Do
- Plan, develop and execute regionally based campaigns to drive demand and accelerate pipeline; working in close collaboration with Sales and aligning with Sales plays.
- Campaigns would include messaging, offers, targeting parameters, creative assets, communication tactics, and measurement plans.
- Plan and execute a 6-month, integrated plan focused on meeting Marketing and Sales business and pipeline goals. Own the regional campaign calendar and campaign planning.
- Collaborate with the global campaigns team to localise and execute in region.
- Work with marketers across our team and in our company to ensure that all messaging, timing, and execution of multi-channel campaigns is aligned with global brand and content.
- Align with SDRs on results of top funnel campaigns, gain anecdotal feedback, and generate ideas for campaign optimisations.
- Use marketing automation and email nurturing to engage and convert prospects and customers across the buyer journey.
- Work with the Marketing Operations team to segment and target customers with highly targeted messaging and offers to drive customer behavior.
- Provide regular reporting, campaign insights and pacing toward goals.
- Set performance goals in line with business targets and demonstrate contribution to business growth from marketing programs.
What You’ll Need
- Substantial experience in owning and driving programmatic marketing initiatives at scale end-to-end, contributing to business growth.
- A customer-centric mindset that embraces creativity, innovation, and accountability.
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work cross-functionally with the sales organisation, regional marketing, marketing operations, corporate marketing, product and services groups.
- Understanding of marketing across all different cultural dynamics across the European region.
- European regional experience developing, launching and managing segment-focused demand generation and Account Based Marketing programs for new customer acquisition.
- Marketing experience in a SaaS B2B organisation, with experience in the fast-paced cybersecurity industry a bonus.
- Strong analytical and operational capabilities, familiarity with SFDC and Martech stack.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related disciplines, or relevant industry experience.
- Experience in cybersecurity is a benefit.
- Passion for driving innovation to creatively differentiate CrowdStrike.
- Courage to take initiative, address problems, and make continuous process improvements.
- Commitment to professionalism and personal growth.
- A curiosity for data and enjoys measuring results and uncovering trends.
- You must love our business. CrowdStrike is a leader in cybersecurity. We don’t have a mission statement.
- We are on a mission to protect our customers from breaches. You must be genuinely committed to our mission and eager to learn the details of our business
Benefits Of Working At CrowdStrike
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation - generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact [email protected] , for further assistance.
To apply for this job please visit crowdstrike.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.