About the job
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About The Role
CrowdStrike Services is seeking a Sr. Consultant who would be responsible for the planning, deployment, field and operational support of the CrowdStrike Cloud Workload Protection (CWP) platform and related applications. The Sr. Consultant will have responsibility for all aspects of the deployment from the initial customer engagement, planning, installation, optimization/utility and follow-on customer support for the CrowdStrike Cloud Modules & applications.
What You’ll Do
Deployment and Operations activities may include:
- Providing technical implementation, configuration, and troubleshooting assistance with the deployment of the CrowdStrike CWP platform and associated applications
- Support modification of deployment scripts for CFT, Terraform and powershell
- Troubleshoot customer deployment issues across small to large enterprises
- Utilize and engineer native and 3rd party software deployment technologies
- Develop scripts and processes around Falcon sensor container deployment
- Plan and report software deployment status
- Work closely and collaboratively with customer information technology teams
- Leveraging CrowdStrike applications (Horizon (CSPM), Discover, Kubernetes Protection, Registry scanning) provide support to customers in vulnerability and asset management
- Assist customers with the integration of CrowdStrike into existing tools
- Support both Incident Reponse and Compromise Assessment teams with deployment of Cloud Collector Tools
- Work closely and collaboratively with Platform Operations team to lead educational series for the Cloud Workload Protection platform and related applications
- Ability to travel up to 10-15% of the time
Experience In The Following Areas Preferred
- Cloud Platforms: AWS, Azure, GCP, RHEL, Oracle
- Container: EKS, AKS, GKE, ECS, OpenShift, Docker
- Registry: ECR, GCR, ACR, JFROG Artifactory, Docker Hub, Red Hat Openshift
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Mac
- Deployment: Terraform, CFT, Azure Cloud Shell, Google Cloud Shell
- Scripting: PowerShell, Python, Bash, Batch
What You’ll Need
- Approximately 3-5 years of experience performing Cloud and/or IT deployments or in an end user/customer environment with the following qualifications and skills desired:
- Cloud platform certifications for AWS, Azure and GCP
- Deep understanding of Cloud and Container deployment technologies
- Deep understanding of CSPM
- Highly knowledgeable on Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Working knowledge of macOS as a daily business user
- Broad experience in cloud, computer and network systems security
- Solid analytical/problem solving skills with capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems
- High level of motivation; self-starter; results driven
- This role may require the candidate to periodically undergo and pass alcohol and/or drug test(s) during the course of employment.
Benefits Of Working At CrowdStrike
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation - generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact [email protected] , for further assistance.
To apply for this job please visit crowdstrike.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.