About the job
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We work on large scale distributed systems, processing over 1 trillion events a day with a petabyte of RAM deployed in our Cassandra clusters – and this traffic is growing daily. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to developing and shaping our cybersecurity platform. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
Falcon For IT is our newest product release which helps IT & Security teams to get answers to the most difficult questions about their infrastructure, apps and endpoints, utilizing our Charlotte AI to ease usability and speedup response and remediation of issues. The product is a cloud based solution allowing customers to query their entire endpoints to address IT challenges working in synergy with our Sensor, which is a driver installed on client machines that observes system activity and apps, recognizes malicious behavior, then provides on-box prevention capability and remote telemetry to the cloud.
About The Role
We are looking for a Senior-level UI Developer with experience in design visualization, building and maintaining beautiful/immersive/practical front-end applications. Someone who views themselves as an artist and team player, technically proficient in visualization languages and technologies.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with fellow members to design, develop and build beautiful/pragmatic front-end/immersive applications to integrate with our research systems.
- Work closely with operational engineering teams to transfer work to production.
- Be an energetic ‘self-starter’ with the ability to take ownership and be accountable for deliverables.
- Work as part of a distributed team of remote workers across time zones.
- Develop wireframes, mock-ups, workflows and interactive prototypes for testing and demonstration.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Develop asynchronous and real-time collaborative applications.
- Have opportunity to work with immersive and forward-thinking technologies.
- Given the opportunity, use and give back to the open source community when appropriate.
- Given opportunity to attend relevant conferences | training | workshops.
- External/Internal APIs
What You’ll Need
- Degree in Design, Art, Graphics, Computer Science/Engineering (or commensurate professional experience).
- 4+ years of UI development experience.
- Strong foundations and experience with (HTML, CSS, JS) and web frameworks.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills and comfortable working remotely.
- Experience conducting user research, usability test, analyzing and presenting results.
- Experience integrating front-end applications with Internal/External API.
- Contributions to the open source community (GitHub, Stack Overflow, blogging).
- Prior experience in the cybersecurity or intelligence fields.
- Experience with asynchronous and distributed technologies.
- Experience with API development.
- Specialty skillset in specific Internal OS Architecture (Windows, Mac, Android, IOS, etc…)
Benefits Of Working At CrowdStrike
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation - generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact [email protected], for further assistance.
To apply for this job please visit crowdstrike.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.