About the job
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About The Role
CrowdStrike is seeking an experienced Sales Development Representative to join our growing Sales Team in EMEA. We’re seeking driven, results-oriented innovators who are ready to change the game! The role will operate on a hybrid working style requiring your presence in the office at least a couple of days every week.
What You’ll Do
- Work within our Mid Market/Inside Sales, Enterprise, and Channel segments to generate interest and qualify leads for our Inside Sales Representatives and Regional Sales Managers.
- Evaluate incoming leads, and schedule product demonstrations between our Sales
- Representatives and potential clients.
- Generate outbound activity to identify, contact, and qualify potential customers.
- Develop creative marketing campaigns through email and social media to identify new prospects.
- Partner with Channel Account Managers to target highly qualified sales prospects.
- Use Salesforce.com and other CRM tools to generate and manage a pipeline of leads and opportunities.
What You’ll Need
- Passionate about becoming a market expert within the SaaS B2B Security space, and about entering the tech sales world.
- Highly driven extrovert with exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to learn and clearly articulate technical information.
- Track record of exceeding expectations and succeeding in goal-driven, metrics-based environments.
- Detail-oriented, self-disciplined with strong time management and organizational skills.
- Competitive nature, but also a collaborative team player.
- Full Proficiency in either Polish or Romanian or both as a plus
- Full Proficiency in English
- Business development or inside sales experience is a plus.
- Salesforce.com or other CRM experience also a plus
Benefits Of Working At CrowdStrike
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation - generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.