#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role:
In 2021, CrowdStrike acquired Falcon LogScale – a technology that is changing the way people think about log management and systems observability empowering DevOps, IT Ops, Security and more. This acquisition brought together two curious, driven, passionate teams of people that are the best at what they do. Both companies have earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technologies, organizations and people – combining to create a unique culture and a high-performing, collaborative team pushing boundaries and revolutionizing the security industry.
As a Consultant on the Falcon LogScale Services team, you’ll be the face of Falcon LogScale for new and existing customers. You’ll become a trusted advisor by answering technical questions, demonstrating Falcon LogScale’s capabilities, and laying out a technical vision of Falcon LogScale and a roadmap for customers to follow. Working alongside our engineers, you’ll be a critical part of operationalizing customer environments. You’ll also maintain that relationship with the customer as they discover what Falcon LogScale can do for them, help expand their use, and provide feedback to the Falcon LogScale Product Management team.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as the primary point of contact for Falcon LogScale deployments from project kickoff to technical implementation and through project closure.
- Provide expertise on log management best practices such as log transport methodology, parsing, search queries, dashboard and alert creation.
- Assist customer with data onboarding tasks like 3rd party tool audit/logging policy configurations, log transport methodology, and parsing.
- Provide guidance with log analysis leveraging search queries based on raw log data, parsing and dashboard creation.
- Work with customers to build automation and alerts based on use case prioritization.
- Assist customers in operationalizing Falcon LogScale for their log management needs providing consultation on best practices, features, functionality and use cases.
- Provide knowledge transfer of Falcon LogScale to our customers.
What You’ll Need:
We’re looking for a colleague with a great compassion for taking care of prospective customers and their challenges combined with well-rounded technical, analytical, and customer service skills. We want someone who appreciates the importance of teamwork but will also benefit from your proactive approach to solving challenges and helping external and internal parties. The position is remote-friendly within the United States with the opportunity for limited travel onsite with customers. Fluency in English is required along with strong technical writing skills.
Am I a Consultant, Falcon LogScale?
Do you have 3+ years of experience working with log management solutions in a technical consultative capacity?
Are you familiar with containerized applications running in Cloud environments, audit/logging policies, and distributed data storage concepts?
Do you want to work with cutting edge technology and like interfacing with customers?
Do you like collaborating with a team of industry experts?
Are you interested in working at a nimble start up organization like Falcon LogScale while benefiting from being under the umbrella of a large company with a great reputation like CrowdStrike?
- 3+ years of experience working with log management/SIEM solutions (Falcon LogScale, Splunk, QRadar, Arcsight, LogRhythm, Exabeam Data Lake) in a technical consultative capacity.
- Knowledge of log management skills and best practices related to log analysis, data onboarding, parsers, search queries, dashboards, and alerts.
- Knowledge of cloud deployments hosted in AWS, GCP, and Azure.
- Experience managing technical deployments, tracking time, and running projects from kickoff to closure.
- Knowledge of IT environments, including: directory services, authentication, networking, data storage.
- Understanding of log management use cases around security, observability, DevOps, IT ops, and/or business operations.
- Experience developing documentation and transferring knowledge of deployments to customers and internal stakeholders.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Hands on experience and troubleshooting skills in Linux, Ansible, Kubernetes, and Kafka.
- Automation experience building scripts in Bash, Python, or other programming languages.
- Knowledge of distributed applications hosted in AWS, GCP, and Azure.
- Experience working with pre-sales teams on technical scoping and requirements gathering, and with post-sales handoffs.
- Experience translating your knowledge of customer requirements and experiences into feedback for product and engineering teams.
- Experience developing go-to-market strategies including new service offerings and cross-sell/upsell opportunities.
- Project management experience.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation - generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit crowdstrike.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.