#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About The Role:
CrowdStrike Services is seeking a Platform Operations Specialist who would be responsible for the planning, deployment, field and operational support of the CrowdStrike platform and related applications. The Platform/Operations Specialist (Platform Specialist) will have responsibility for all aspects of the deployment from the initial customer engagement, planning, installation, optimization/utility and follow on customer support for the CrowdStrike platform & applications.
What You’ll Do:
Deployment and Operations activities may include:
- Providing technical implementation, configuration, and troubleshooting assistance with the deployment of the CrowdStrike platform and associated applications
- Troubleshoot customer deployment issues across small to large enterprises
- Utilize and engineer native and 3rd party software deployment technologies
- Install CrowdStrike software both remotely and physically
- Develop scripts and processes around software deployment
- Plan and report software deployment status
- Work closely and collaboratively with customer information technology teams
- Leveraging CrowdStrike applications (Spotlight and Discover as an example) provide support to customers in vulnerability and asset management
- Assist customers with the integration of CrowdStrike into existing tools
- Ability to travel up to 50-60% of the time
What You’ll Need:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related discipline, and 5 years of experience performing IT deployments or in an end user/customer environment, as well as experience with the following:
- Deep understanding of software deployment technologies
- Highly knowledgeable on Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Fluency in Spanish
- Broad experience in computer and network systems security
- Solid analytical/problem solving skills with capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems
- High level of motivation; self-starter; results driven
- Potential for extensive travel and assignment work exists (i.e. 3 month rotation at client site).
Experience In The Following Areas Preferred:
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Mac
- Software Deployment: SCCM, Group Policy, McAfee EPO, IBM BigFix, Puppet, Chef, Citrix, PDQ, PsExec
- Scripting: PowerShell, Python, Perl, Bash, Batch
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation - generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit crowdstrike.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.