About the job
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About The Role
The Cloud Analyst role within the Global Alliances Operations team will be responsible for day to day operations supporting the rapidly growing CrowdStrike Cloud ecosystem. This role will have an emphasis on building out operations to support our strategic routes to market with Cloud partners. While providing a seamless CrowdStrike experience for our partners, the successful candidate will have the ability to constantly improve our operations, build scalability, and oversee internal and external systems.
What You’ll Do
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Process daily private offers and handle revenue operations
- Communicate with various internal teams such as: Sales, Finance, Marketing, etc.
- Escalation point for complex private offer requests
- Managing day-to-day operations requests from Partners, Partner Managers, and Sales teams, which may include feature enhancements, reporting, and process documentation
- Ensure all partner deals are properly categorized and correct partner attribution is tagged
- Liaise with Sales to forecast bookings from various sources
- Institute best practices and scalable processes including data flow
- Onboard new team members and ensure they are fully trained on new and future processes
- Identify opportunities to constantly improve and automate processes, especially as the partnership model expands
- Support ongoing RTM activities and roadmap, providing feedback and impact assessments
- Provide executive analysis and summary on the success of their programs
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of cloud private offer experience
- 1+ years of Sales Operations or related experience
- Experience with ACE systems a plus
- Experience with global cloud or reseller partnerships
- Experience building and supporting new routes to market
- Be a self-starter, detail-oriented, and operationally minded
- Excellent presentation, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Expertise in business applications including advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage through ambiguity
Benefits Of Working At CrowdStrike
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation - generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact [email protected] , for further assistance
To apply for this job please visit crowdstrike.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.