About the job
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About The Role
Are you passionate about Internet Security and Customer Advocacy? Do you want to work where the people are as committed and as passionate as you are? As a Technical Account Manager with CrowdStrike you will provide proactive technical support to our Premium Support customers. At CrowdStrike, you will be working with people who “wrote the book” on hacking and internet security. We care deeply about our customers’ success. We ensure they are protected, stable, and empowered to stop breaches. To be successful in this role, you must be a motivated self-starter, be committed to ongoing self-education, possess strong customer service skills and have excellent technical problem solving skills.
What You’ll Do
- Onboard new Mid-Market CrowdStrike Premium Support Customers
- Work with customers and account teams to identify and deliver success criteria for the first 90 days
- Provide project leadership for new customer implementations
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
- Serve as customer advocate with internal CrowdStrike stakeholders to ensure needed customer feedback is adequately documented and assessed by internal parties.
- Engage with customers at all levels of their organization, from the front lines of the SOC to the C-suite.
- Research customers’ technical issues in a timely manner and follow up with recommendations and action plans.
- Escalate customer issues to management when appropriate.
- Maintain control of the overall resolution for any escalated case, leading cross-functional groups as needed.
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including development engineers, knowledge base, and other internal tools to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
- Create knowledge base content to capture new learning for reuse throughout the company and user base.
- Participate in technical communications within the team to share best practices and learn about new technologies and complimentary security applications.
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
- Drive support cases to ensure issues are being resolved in a timely manner
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Professional fluency with the English language
- Experience working with Windows Server Operating Systems
- Knowledge of enterprise web technologies, security and cutting-edge infrastructures
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to quickly establish technical credibility with customers
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Collaborative attitude
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Commitment to customer success
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- ITIL or PMP Certification
- 5+ years of Customer Success/Project Management/Technical Account Management experience in SaaS organization
- Deep expertise in Linux and Mac platforms
Benefits Of Working At CrowdStrike
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation - generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact [email protected] , for further assistance.
To apply for this job please visit crowdstrike.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.