#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role:
As a senior UI Engineer at CrowdStrike, you will work with a talented and dedicated team to build and maintain the user interface for the Falcon platform. You will provide a high quality user experience that our customers around the world use 24/7 to protect their systems from the most sophisticated adversaries.
We’re a highly collaborative, friendly, inclusive and diverse group that prizes collaboration over competition. We provide opportunities to learn new skills, mentor fellow engineers, and contribute to the direction of both the team and the products for which we’re responsible. We work in a distributed, remote-first, high-trust environment where you manage your own time and have the flexibility to balance your work and personal life.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for taking full ownership of delivery of big features, driving the technical aspects, helping the team to define the architecture and coordinating with stakeholders in terms of scope and priorities.
About Exposure Management and Discover:
At CrowdStrike, you’ll be working on the Discover product, which is part of our broader Exposure Management product. You’ll be working at the cutting edge of the intersection between IT and Security operations. Our products not only help our customers stay secure, but also help them understand and act upon their complicated IT infrastructure. Discover is the entry point for our clients who are seeking to understand all of the assets, accounts and applications in their environment. Discover deals in truly big data: millions of assets and accounts and billions of applications. As a UI engineer you’ll be working to make this truly staggering scale of data comprehensible and actionable to our users.
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in the code review process for your own code and that of your fellow UX Engineers
- Take initiative and build tools that improve your teams development experience
- Write automated tests for your code
- Actively work with our cloud team to develop API contracts
- Collaborate with fellow front-end Engineers, Cloud Engineers, UX Designers, UX Writers,
- Technical Writers, User Researchers, QA Analysts, Product Managers, and others
- Continually learn about the ever-evolving challenges and complexities of the cybersecurity industry
- Have fun solving hard problems with great people
What You’ll Need:
- Strong HTML & CSS skills, including experience with CSS pre- or post-processors (like Sass or PostCSS) or CSS frameworks like Tailwind CSS
- Experience with testing frameworks, tools and methodologies such as QUnit, Mocha, Jest or Jasmine
- Knowledge & interest in developing genuinely accessible interfaces
Comfortability with Git
- A desire to work closely with others to deliver quality software and solve problems
The Interview Process:
Our interview process will consist of the following:
- A chat with our recruiter to learn about the role
- A chat with the hiring manager you’ll be reporting to
- A take home coding assignment with follow up discussion
- A discussion with our broader team, to discuss how you’ll work with designers, QA, cloud engineers and others
Please let us know if you need to move fast in our interview process, we always try to accommodate.
- Familiarity with client-side build processes and tools (e.g. Ember CLI, Vite, Nx)
- Full-stack experience, or experience developing Swagger files along side cloud engineers
- Competency in using tailwind for styling, and knowledge of tailwind configuration
- Competency in testing your code to a high percentage of coverage
- Experience creating or contributing to open source projects.
- Experience with graphics and visualization tools such as D3 or amCharts.
- Experience with UI performance measurement and optimization
- Experience with web accessibility testing and support
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services
- Prior experience in cybersecurity
- Prior experience building enterprise software as a service
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards with option to participate in ESPP in eligible countries
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Access to CrowdStrike University, LinkedIn Learning and Jhanna
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
- Birthday time-off in your local country
- Work with people who are passionate in our mission and Great Place to Work certified across the globe
Diversity & Inclusivity:
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation - generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact [email protected], for further assistance.
To apply for this job please visit crowdstrike.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.