If you’re reading this, we are excited for you. You’ve landed on the job description for a company that obsesses over your well-being with unrivalled work-life balance, your career development providing transparent career paths and learning support for every single person and knows that you are unique and will celebrate that. If you are passionate about what you do and want a career in one of the most exciting yet stable industries, read on…
Egress Software Technologies are a leading Cyber Security company providing global solutions to protect against human-activated risk. By aggregating data to derive intelligence, Egress is the only company able to predict future threats and prevent attacks or breaches – before they happen.
Egress is proud to support thousands of Enterprise customers across a range of sectors including Financial Services, Legal, Healthcare, and Government organizations. By protecting millions of employees around the world from advanced threats, businesses can safely achieve their mission without unnecessary risk.
At the forefront of the IT Cyber Security industry, Egress can provide an unrivalled career path for someone looking to progress within the Marketing space.
We are seeking a hands-on Demand Generation Executive to drive marketing campaigns to help grow the Egress business. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, this role will be responsible for the planning and execution of multi-channel marketing programs to drive revenue growth across multiple markets and industries.
The candidate should have a track record of successfully formulating and executing marketing programs to drive revenue growth for a growing SaaS company. Working across functions and as a champion for the needs of the market in a fast-changing and dynamic growing company, this role will be a key member of the demand generation and marketing team.
- Work with the Demand Generation team to execute targeted demand generation programs across multiple buyer segments and industries.
- Generate assets for marketing campaigns such as emails, landing page copy, social media posts, blog posts, and sales follow-up cadences and work with our creative team to identify other required assets.
- Support and deliver on events & tradeshows ensuring smooth execution and good sales follow-up.
- Coordinate, forecast, execute, and report on all campaign emails.
- Support quarterly, monthly, and weekly corporate marketing plans, liaising closely with the
- Corporate Marketing, Web, Design and Sales teams to achieve an increase in pipeline.
- Monitor and analyze performance to support effective ongoing activity, maximize pipeline and ROI, and maximize conversion.
- Effectively communicate with sales to ensure strong campaign follow-up and create any supporting assets needed.
- 1-2 years in a similar role (marketing/communications)
- Experience with Marketo or similar marketing automation software, and Salesforce, our CRM system (required)
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in B2B marketing, preferably in software and information security.
- Experience working within other marketing tools and software systems including Outreach and Drift a plus.
- Experience writing and curating content to the highest standards.
- Self-starter who’s willing to take the initiative to achieve personal goals, while also working well within a team
We are proud of our uniquely agile, effervescent, and people-focused equal-opportunity environment. Our core values of Owning it, Being Bold, Doing the right thing and Being a bar-raiser run through everyone who works for us, and everything we do.
We are a sociable company and haven’t let a global pandemic stop us from continuing to enjoy the place we work even if is more of a virtual experience at times. The atmosphere across the business is friendly and supportive, with a constant desire to improve in everything we do! We are now back to running our monthly paid-for social activities as our offices continue to get busier! For those who are working remotely, we can’t promise the coffee you have in your kitchen will be as good as the free ones we have in the offices but the people you share it with will be just as warm and welcoming.Diversity & Inclusivity:
Here at Egress, we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. Our workforce has consistently sat above the national average for both BAME and Female representation, but we recognize that we can always do more. Every job description is subject to scrutiny through a gender bias decoder ensuring our roles are as inclusive and attractive as possible. Our culture is one that aims to nurture a welcoming and safe working environment for everyone with initiatives such as our Diversity & Belonging forum, dedicated mental health first aider network and regular awareness seminars all contributing to a great place to work whoever you are.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.