As an account executive, you will work closely with sales leadership to convert inbound, add-on and self-generated opportunities to successful customers.
If you’re reading this, we are excited for you. You’ve landed on the job description for a company that obsesses over your wellbeing with unrivalled work life balance, your career development providing transparent career paths and learning support for every single person and knows that you are unique and will celebrate that. If you are passionate about what you do, and want a career in one of the most exciting yet stable industries, read on…
Egress Software Technologies are a leading Cyber Security company providing global solutions to protect against human activated risk. By aggregating data to derive intelligence, Egress is the only company able to predict future threats and prevent attacks or breaches – before they happen.
Egress is proud to support thousands of Enterprise customers across a range of sectors including Financial Services, Legal, Healthcare, and Government organizations. By protecting millions of employees around the world from advanced threats, businesses can safely achieve their mission without unnecessary risk.
At the forefront of the IT Cyber Security industry, Egress can provide an unrivalled career path for someone looking to progress within the Sales space.
As an account executive, you will work closely with sales leadership to convert inbound, add-on and self-generated opportunities to successful customers. You are the confident, ambitious, and customer centric and looking to grow your career in SaaS sales. This role would be perfect for a BDR who is ready to take the next step into a closing role.
- Developing an understanding of the client’s business challenges, data security regulatory concerns and advising them on ways in which Egress solutions can be used to address those challenges.
- Utilise contemporary prospecting and networking tools to pin-point opportunities and prospect personas.
- Administering inbound enquiries, qualifying, and sending proposals and supporting literature out to existing customers.
- Working with strategic alliance partners to engage new partner-led prospects where appropriate.
- Promoting Egress products, services, training, and professional services
- Leveraging the wider Egress expertise to underpin your success and growth.
- Ensuring customer interactions are updated regularly in the company CRM system with accurate and truthful forecasting.
- Researching the competitive landscape and sharing this information with your sales colleagues
- Actively participating in events and seminars and sharing feedback and success stories to the business.
We are looking for ambitious BDR’s who have 12 months of experience, are passionate about sales and personal growth and are ready to take the next step in their sales careers.
- You must have a passion for winning coupled with a keen interest in the application of security in a regulated business environment to solve regulatory compliance or digital transformation business challenges.
- You must possess a natural communication style and have outstanding interpersonal skills and be comfortable working in a fast-paced UK and US business culture.
- Have a demonstrable ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a wider team.
- You should be competitive, driven and have the ability to deliver against set targets.
- Be a fast learner, capable of taking in technical concepts and convert them to compelling stories and use cases to prove our value.
We are proud of our uniquely agile, effervescent, and people-focused equal opportunity environment. Our core values of Owning it, Being Bold, Doing the right thing and Being a bar-raiser run through everyone who works for us, and everything we do.
We are a sociable company and haven’t let a global pandemic stop us from continuing to enjoy the place we work even if is more of a virtual experience at times. The atmosphere across the business is friendly and supportive, with a constant desire to improve in everything we do! We are now back to running our monthly paid for social activities as our offices continue to get busier! For those who are working remotely, we can’t promise the coffee you have in your kitchen will be as good as the free ones we have in the offices but the people you share it with will be just as warm and welcoming.
Privacy and Your Data
Any job offer that we may make to you will be subject to you successfully passing background checks.
- Regular charity events and fundraisers
- Dedicated Culture Club responsible for arranging regular social events of all shapes and sizes
- Annual kickoff and summer parties
- Management / peer recognition programmes with rewards
- Regular employee personal development and training reviews
- Flexible dress code
- Social pool league
- Free eyecare vouchers
- Free breakfast, fruit and all the coffee you can drink
- Fully funded private medical
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 26 after your first year in the business
- Contributory pension scheme
- £2,000 employee referral scheme
- Eligibility to participate in Enterprise Management Investment (EMI) stock option scheme
- Egress perks portal and retail discount scheme
Here at Egress we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. Our workforce has consistently sat above the national average for both BAME and Female representation, but we recognise that we can always do more. Every job description is subject to scrutiny through a gender bias decoder ensuring our roles are as inclusive and attractive as possible. Our culture is one that aims to nurture a welcoming and safe working environment for everyone with initiatives such as our Diversity & Belonging forum, dedicated mental health first aider network and regular awareness seminars all contributing to a great place to work whoever you are.
To apply for this job please visit www.egress.com.