This role can be performed remotely within the United Kingdom. Regular travel throughout the UK and Europe is required.
As the Field Marketing Specialist, you will report directly to the EMEA Marketing Director. You’ll work closely with the EMEA Senior Demand Generation Manager and sales teams within the region, and partner with global marketing teams to plan and execute best-in-class FullStory field events, trade shows and regional programs to drive pipeline within the region. Focused mainly within UK&I, with expansion into Europe an expectation, this role will make an impact on connecting a must-have product with customers in the region. You’ll also have the option to work from our London Shoreditch office.
In a typical day, you might:
- Plan and execute in-person and virtual events, ranging from webinars and hosted events to sponsored trade show booths and roundtables.
- Recommend future events and create an event plan based on the ideal customer profile and business needs.
- Manage event budgets to ensure you remain within budget and invoices are tracked.
- Develop a communication plan for sales activation, and internal content needs. This includes creating event briefing documents to ensure timely and relevant lead follow-up by sales, and communicate needs with global teams.
- Project manage all elements of the events, including pre-event, on-site, and post-event.
- Manage vendors including but not limited to events agencies and freelance designers.
- Administer all phases of hosted events and local trade shows. This might include working with local communities such as Women in Tech Forum, sourcing speakers, creating interactive elements at an event and organizing giveaways and direct mail campaigns.
- Partner closely with global marketing teams including brand, product marketing and marketing operations to plan and execute field events and programs. Analyze post-event ROI using Looker & Salesforce.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Experience in making data-backed decisions to test and learn, documenting the things that work and don’t work within events
- Experience in planning and executing corporate and/or professional events of various sizes, from roundtable discussions to tradeshows
- Experience in managing non-event Field Marketing programs, such as direct mail campaigns
- Experience writing and communicating event plans across internal and external audiences
Ability to partner with sales organization and leadership to ensure that events are closely aligned to ideal customer personas
The impact you will have in 6 months:
- Create a quarterly, 6 month, and annual field & events plan, with a dedicated events budget.
- Execute several hosted events and trade shows, delivering ~30% of pipeline for the region.
The impact you will have in 12 months:
- Contribute to a significant increase in Enterprise pipeline from field programs, and create scalable, repeatable processes that contribute to an annual event strategy and plan.
- Provide documented learnings and adaptations using data-backed evidence.
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence (DXI) platform empowers businesses to continuously improve their customer experience across sites and apps. FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 500+ employees worldwide with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. We are guided by our values of Empathy, Clarity, Bionics, and Trust, which we embed in our day-to-day work.
How we support you:
FullStorians are committed to building something better—from how we approach our product, to how we care for our customers and each other. Better is only possible when we can bring our full selves to work. Along these lines, we offer:
- Autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment and flexible paid time off, to an annual company-wide closure – FullStorians can focus on the moments that matter.
- Benefits. Take care of the whole you. FullStory offers sponsored benefit packages for US-based FullStorians, and supplemental coverage options for international FullStorians.
- Learning opportunities. We provide professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
- Productivity support. We provide all FullStorians with a monthly productivity stipend and reimburse remote colleagues for their initial home office set up.
- Team events. Connect with fellow FullStorians through Employee Resource Group events, Listening & Alignment weeks, and team off-sites.
- Paid parental leave. FullStorians have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Grow your family. We offer a global fertility and family building benefit that encompasses all journeys to growing your family.
- Bereavement leave. Every family is different; we leave it to you to define who your family is, and support you when you need it most.
- Miscarriage/Pregnancy loss leave. Whether it is for a FullStorian or their partner – take the time you need.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to fostering an increasingly diverse community. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If our product, values, and community resonate with you, please apply - we'd love to hear from you!
If you may require reasonable accommodations to participate in our job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]. Requests for accommodations will be treated confidentially.
To apply for this job please visit www.fullstory.com.