We see FullStory as a special company: we’re home to great people, a unique culture, and the ambition to have a big impact. And we’re looking for an equally special Sales Development Representative to join the sales team. Reporting to the EMEA Sales Development Manager, you will focus on building pipeline and qualified opportunities in the EMEA territory.
To excel in this job, you will bring your exceptional research skills and ability to translate industry knowledge into easily understandable information. With these skills, you will be able to effectively communicate with your audience.
Your role is dedicated to driving FullStory’s growth by identifying decision-makers and key influencers within prospects’ organization. The pace of FullStory is fast and the landscape we’re playing in is ever-changing. We’re looking for someone who thrive when challenged and likes to work hard and have fun while doing it.
In a typical day, you might:
- Research and pre-qualify prospective customers.
- Identify decision-makers and key influencers within prospects’ organizations.
- Systematically call and email prospects to discover sales opportunities and drive conversation.
- Gain commitments from prospects to have a discovery call with FullStory or another outcome that ratchets the sales cycle forward.
- Collaborate with your team and manager through the inside sales process.
- Gain the experience to work with cutting edge sales technology including Qualified, Salesloft, and Salesforce.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Experience working in a customer facing role, preferably in the SaaS industry.
- Experience working in a quota-driven environment with dynamic sales cycles.
- Experience participating in cold outreach efforts to prospective customers. (e.g. senior executives)
- A track record of handling multiple projects and competing tasks/priorities.
The impact you will have in 6 months:
- Establish unique understanding of assigned account patch for strategic prospecting efforts.
- Utilize critical thinking skills to generate repeatable qualified pipeline from strategic regional accounts.
The impact you will have in 12 months:
- Develop best-in-class strategic sales skills, including the critical outbound prospecting motions.
- Establish the skills and requirements to be promoted into a sales role or another department.
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence (DXI) platform empowers businesses to continuously improve their customer experience across sites and apps. FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 500+ employees worldwide with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. We are guided by our values of Empathy, Clarity, Bionics, and Trust, which we embed in our day-to-day work.
How we support you:
FullStorians are committed to building something better—from how we approach our product, to how we care for our customers and each other. Better is only possible when we can bring our full selves to work. Along these lines, we offer:
- Autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment and flexible paid time off, to an annual company-wide closure – FullStorians can focus on the moments that matter.
- Benefits. Take care of the whole you. FullStory offers sponsored benefit packages for US-based FullStorians, and supplemental coverage options for international FullStorians.
- Learning opportunities. We provide professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
- Productivity support. We provide all FullStorians with a monthly productivity stipend and reimburse remote colleagues for their initial home office set up.
- Team events. Connect with fellow FullStorians through Employee Resource Group events,
- Listening & Alignment weeks, and team off-sites.
- Paid parental leave. FullStorians have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Grow your family. We offer a global fertility and family building benefit that encompasses all journeys to growing your family.
- Bereavement leave. Every family is different; we leave it to you to define who your family is, and support you when you need it most.
- Miscarriage/Pregnancy loss leave. Whether it is for a FullStorian or their partner – take the time you need
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to fostering an increasingly diverse community. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If our product, values, and community resonate with you, please apply - we'd love to hear from you!
If you may require reasonable accommodations to participate in our job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]. Requests for accommodations will be treated confidentially.
To apply for this job please visit www.fullstory.com.