This role can be performed remotely anywhere within Singapore.
We are looking for a Director of Marketing to expand our reach and revenue in APAC (ANZ, SEA+). You will be responsible for developing and implementing the full range of marketing strategies from digital demand generation, public relations, and events to engage audiences across accounts of all sizes.
As the sole marketer in APAC, you will define and build the strategy to grow pipeline contribution, revenue, drive expansions and aid in retention efforts. This will also involve launching local tactics to drive awareness of FullStory across prioritized business segments.
Your ability to partner closely with our North America marketing team will be critical in this role to build and leverage content, execute campaigns that resonate locally as well as tailor and innovate new strategies within your market. Partnering with local sales leadership, partner teams, and customer success and alliances will be important to your success and growth.
In a typical day, you might:
- Execute and iterate on the end-to-end marketing strategy for FullStory APAC, with a focus on brand awareness, thought leadership, demand generation, and customer marketing, leveraging the foundations and processes created in North America.
- Deliver high-impact campaigns, from ideation to execution, both directly and in partnership with colleagues and agencies tailored to your market.
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report the impact of your marketing efforts on leads, pipeline, revenue, and average contract value.
- Leverage your quantitative skills to interpret data and gain insights, and then translate these insights into actionable changes.
- Build trusted, high-impact partnerships across the APAC and Global leadership team.
- Balance the daily mix of strategic thinking with execution.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Experience leading international marketing for a non-APAC based company.
- Experience successfully growing SaaS demand creation teams and supporting programs to drive revenue, and experience executing across multiple regions and languages.
- Experience with various marketing programs, including demand generation, customer engagement, content creation and events.
- Experience building high-impact partnerships with Account Development, Sales, and Customer Success teams.
- Experience working with modern marketing and sales tools (e.g., Marketo, Salesforce, 6Sense, Salesloft, Google Analytics, Looker or similar BI).
The impact you will have in 6 months:
- Establish a successful input/output model and exceptional relationships with both your local team and headquarters. This will enable the delivery of necessary assets and allow you to self-serve in the region.
- Ensure a firm grasp of the APAC marketing strategy for the remainder of the year, including core key performance indicators for success. You’ll be able to make recommendations for improvements and work on executing them.
The impact you will have in 12 months:
- Achieve the key performance indicators for the current fiscal year and have a solid understanding of what is needed to succeed in the region.
- Complete planning for the next fiscal year and make progress in executing your plan.
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence (DXI) platform empowers businesses to continuously improve their customer experience across sites and apps. FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 500+ employees worldwide with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. We are guided by our values of Empathy, Clarity, Bionics, and Trust, which we embed in our day-to-day work.
How we support you:
FullStorians are committed to building something better—from how we approach our product, to how we care for our customers and each other. Better is only possible when we can bring our full selves to work.
Along these lines, we offer:
- Autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment and flexible paid time off, to an annual company-wide closure – FullStorians can focus on the moments that matter.
- Benefits. Take care of the whole you. FullStory offers sponsored benefit packages for US-based FullStorians, and supplemental coverage options for international FullStorians.
- Learning opportunities. We provide professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
- Productivity support. We provide all FullStorians with a monthly productivity stipend and reimburse remote colleagues for their initial home office set up.
- Team events. Connect with fellow FullStorians through Employee Resource Group events, Listening & Alignment weeks, and team off-sites.
- Paid parental leave. FullStorians have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Grow your family. We offer a global fertility and family building benefit that encompasses all journeys to growing your family.
- Bereavement leave. Every family is different; we leave it to you to define who your family is, and support you when you need it most.
- Miscarriage/Pregnancy loss leave. Whether it is for a FullStorian or their partner – take the time you need.
Diversity & Inclusivity:
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to fostering an increasingly diverse community. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If our product, values, and community resonate with you, please apply - we'd love to hear from you!
If you may require reasonable accommodations to participate in our job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]. Requests for accommodations will be treated confidentially.
To apply for this job please visit www.fullstory.com.