GBG is the leading expert in global digital identity. We combine our powerful technology, the most accurate data coverage, and our talented team to deliver award-winning location intelligence, identity verification, and fraud prevention solutions.
With over 30 years’ of experience, we bring together a team of over 1,250 dedicated experts with local industry insight from around the world to make it easy for businesses to identify and verify customers and locations, protecting everyone, everywhere from fraud.
Why you should [email protected]
(with the 95% of our team members that recommend us as a great place to work)
- We make the world a safer place
- We trust each other and win together
- We are local experts in a global business
- We want you to be yourself
- We grow when you grow
Compliance And Fraud Solutions EMEA and Americas Team
GBG provides powerful solutions to customers to solve their business problems within fraud and compliance. We help customers understand who they’re doing business with, which helps drive more accurate decisions. We are focused on delivering solutions that prevent financial losses in fraud, help customers be compliant, improve operational efficiency and streamline the customer journey. On top of this we pride ourselves on providing quality customer service.
Reporting to the EMEA and Americas Business Analyst Lead, the successful candidate will be acting as business analyst for GBG’s fraud & compliance solutions across the EMEAA region. The objective is to work closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective software solutions and to be a crucial part of the team delivering them.
The role of Business Analyst will be to contribute to the successful deployment of GBG products and consulting for high customer satisfaction with existing customers.
The role will involve understanding and building business knowledge of the existing GBG products. A key part of the role will be ensuring our solutions are delivered to high standards of innovation, quality and excellence that delight our customers.
What you will do
- Providing consultancy on correct usage of the system and fraud strategies.
- Responding to customer queries, liaising with different business and technical teams for issue follow up, identifying and suggesting best practice improvements.
- Work closely with our clients and internal team members to document business requirements, specification documents.
- Provide product training to senior management and end users of a supported solution.
- Configure and test business related rules and other solution functionalities.
- Answering customer queries with business and product knowledge requiring minimum technical expertise.
What we’re looking for
- Demonstrated experience in business analysis in an Information Technology environment.
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of system implementation projects preferably within financial services industry and/or fraud risk management or compliance areas.
- Experience in fraud and compliance would be a significant benefit, as would a good understanding and relevant experience of the financial services marketplace.
- Ability to analyse and interpret business scenarios and/or data, with the ability to identify business and functional requirements.
- Ability to model the solution and build comprehensive functional specifications.
- Proactive attitude to the identification of solutions to address customer requirements and win – win solution.
- The ability to effectively facilitate work sessions with business stakeholders.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge in relational databases with TSQL knowledge is an advantage.
- Must be able to work on/manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English is essential, additional language is a plus.
Above skills and the following:
- Strong interpersonal skills that will enable alignment of GBG’s fraud & compliance solutions and services to deliver a seamless customer buying experience.
- An excellent communicator, both orally and in writing, with the necessary confidence and gravitas to enthusiastically and persuasively present a case.
- Be a reference to get accurate estimates of work for professional services in improving business rules, business training and product fine-tuning to accommodate to business needs.
- Create business documentation and diagrams from scratch, propose solution innovations and drive product improvements based on customer feedback and industry trends.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Self-managed and proactive, comfortable working in an environment with constant changing of priorities and tasks.
- Act as a role model and provide guidance and training where required for other team members.
- Ability to work from home and flexibility with reference to working hours, often to accommodate multiple time zones and time sensitive projects.
- Ability to travel throughout EMEAA (Europe, Middle East, Africa and Americas) with Europe being most regular.
We have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference, everyone has something to contribute. Maybe you too could make a difference.
As part of our commitment to our team and flexible working approach, we have created a Work When and Where You Want Policy to give our team members choice and empowerment, and to support a balance in work and home life. Please ask your Talent Attraction Specialist for more information on this and our Family Friendly policy if you want to find out more!Diversity & Inclusivity:
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing fair opportunities for everyone regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, parental status or disability. Everybody is welcome and our inclusion and diversity programme, be/yourself, is designed to ensure that you can thrive. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to the interview process.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.