About the job
GBG is the leading expert in global digital identity. We combine our powerful technology, the most accurate data coverage and our talented team to deliver award-winning location intelligence, identity verification and fraud prevention solutions.
With over 30 years’ experience, we bring together a team of over 1,250 dedicated experts with local industry insight from around the world to make it easy for businesses to identify and verify customers and locations, protecting everyone, everywhere from fraud.
Why you should be@GBG
We make the world a safer place
We trust each other and win together
We are local experts in a global business
We want you to be yourself
We grow when you grow
About the team
A small, friendly team who maintain high standards of corporate governance across the various countries in with GBG operate. Being a UK listed company the Team ensure that the decisions made by GBG are made in the best interests of the Company’s shareholders, whilst also ensuring compliance with legal, ethical and regulatory requirements.
Support the Group Company Secretary with general corporate administration matters of GBG as a public company.
What you will do
- Provide support to Board and Committees including preparing agendas, collating papers, take minutes and follow up on action points.
- Preparation and planning for the AGM.
- Draft resolutions and lodge required forms with Companies House and making updates to statutory registers.
- Support the Company Secretary with the production of the Annual Report & Accounts.
- Ensure that GBG fulfils its global compliance and corporate governance requirements, including maintenance of statutory registers and engaging with overseas corporate agents.
- Assist with the administration of the Company’s various employee share schemes, including liaison with Group HR, employees, share plan administrators and external advisors.
- Respond to requests for information and documents from our internal and external auditors, regulators, partners, and other stakeholders.
- Assist with public company compliance processes, including the drafting and release of London
- Stock Exchange regulatory announcements.
- Ensure that the company complies with all applicable governance codes, track industry precedents and emerging trends.
- Experience: Relevant experience in a busy company secretarial department within a listed company or professional services firm, preferably with exposure to AIM regulations.
- Regulatory Knowledge: A solid understanding of the legal, regulatory, and corporate governance framework applying to listed companies (AIM preferable but not essential).
- Qualifications: ICSA qualification (part or fully qualified) highly desirable.
- Attention to detail: Meticulous approach to maintaining accurate records and ensuring compliance with statutory obligations. Familiar with Diligent entities / Blueprint would be advantageous.
- Board & Committee support skills: Proven ability to support administration of meetings and experience of using a Board portal e.g. Board Intelligence.
- Adaptability: Action and results-oriented, with the ability to demonstrate good judgment in a fast-paced, environment, managing multiple projects while demonstrating flexibility and meeting deadlines.
- Integrity and confidentiality: Strong ethical standards and ability to handle sensitive information with utmost confidentiality.
We have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference, everyone has something to contribute. Maybe you too could make a difference.
As part of our commitment to our team and flexible working approach, we have created a Work When and Where You Want Policy to give our team members choice and empowerment, and to support a balance in work and home life. Please ask your Talent Attraction Specialist for more information on this and our Family Friendly policy if you want to find out more!
Click apply to see more about what’s important to us, including our Work When and Where You Want policy, our commitment to ESG, I&D, and much more.
To chat to the Talent Attraction team and find out more about our benefits, drop an email to [email protected] and we’ll be in touch!
Make life@GBG work for you.Diversity & Inclusivity:
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing fair opportunities for everyone regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, parental status or disability. Everybody is welcome and our inclusion and diversity programme, be/yourself, is designed to ensure that you can thrive. Please inform your GBG Talent Attraction Specialist if you require any reasonable adjustments to the interview process.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.