GBG is the leading expert in global digital identity. We combine our powerful technology, the most accurate data coverage, and talented team to deliver award-winning location intelligence, identity verification, and fraud prevention solutions.
With over 30 years’ experience, we bring together a team of over 1,250 dedicated experts with local industry insight from around the world to make it easy for businesses to identify and verify customers and locations, protecting everyone, everywhere from fraud.
A small, friendly team who maintains high standards of corporate governance across the various countries in which GBG operates. Being a UK-listed company the Team ensures that the decisions made by GBG are made in the best interests of the Company’s shareholders, whilst also ensuring compliance with legal, ethical, and regulatory requirements.
In this role, you will provide administrative support to the Governance Team in delivering high quality compliance and governance support. This would be the perfect role for any candidate who has just embarked on their Company Secretarial career, and wanting to gain further governance knowledge.
What you will do
General Co-Sec support:
- Assist with the Annual Report and Accounts project, including proofreading and verification of information.
- Support with the planning and preparation of the Company’s Annual General Meeting.
- Assist with the submissions of statutory filings (electronically and in hard copy) to Companies
- House and keeping the Group’s statutory registers up to date
- Upon instruction from a member of the team, update insider project lists, blueprint records, and the investor section of the GBG website.
- Support on subsidiary company compliance including working with global advisors to ensure maintenance of statutory registers and corporate filings.
- Support on putting together papers for the Board, Committee, and Executive team meetings (Board Intelligence)
- Support with any share plan/SAYE-related projects
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate and current records across all share plans
- Support with preparation and filing of share plan related HMRC returns (and support on other global requirements)
General administration tasks include:
purchase order raising, invoice processing, maintenance of archive filing, shared responsibility for managing the Governance Team inbox, and fielding emails to relevant team members.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- The ability to complete a task whilst demonstrating a thorough concern for all areas involved.
- Ability to think and work independently, whilst being a strong team player
- An individual with a positive, can do attitude.
- Both comfortable working independently and adaptable to collaborating in a team setting
- Previous experience working with a company secretarial team.
- Experience of share plans
- Knowledge of or experience with using a Board portal and company register portal.
We have the vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference, everyone has something to contribute. Maybe you too could make a difference.
As part of our commitment to our team and flexible working approach, we have created a Work When and Where You Want Policy to give our team members the choice and empowerment and to support a balance in work and home life. Please ask your Talent Attraction Specialist for more information on this and our Family Friendly policy if you want to find out more!
If you’re interested, please apply! We’re looking to hire the best and most engaged people in our business, and we’ll make an offer once we’ve found that person.Diversity & Inclusivity:
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing fair opportunities for everyone regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, parental status or disability. Everybody is welcome and our inclusion and diversity programme, be/yourself, is designed to ensure that you can thrive. Please inform your GBG Talent Attraction Specialist if you require any reasonable adjustments to the interview process.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.