GBG is the leading expert in global digital identity. We combine our powerful technology, the most accurate data coverage, and our talented team to deliver award-winning location intelligence, identity verification, and fraud prevention solutions.
With over 30 years’ of experience, we bring together a team of over 1,250 dedicated experts with local industry insight from around the world to make it easy for businesses to identify and verify customers and locations, protecting everyone, everywhere from fraud.
Why you should be@GBG
(With the 93% of our team members that recommend us as a great place to work)
We make the world a safer place
We trust each other and win together
We are local experts in a global business
We want you to be yourself
We grow when you grow
The GBG Helpdesk Tier 1 is a customer facing helpdesk that supports GBG customers using over 15 different GBG product/solutions. The first point of call for all queries raised to the helpdesk by Customers, Suppliers, Sales, Service Management, as well as other internal teams. We handle over 1000 customer queries per month. As well as providing support for internal teams.
The role reports to the Customer Support Manager. As the first point of contact for all customers you will be responsible for ensuring Tier 1 level queries are resolved quickly, thoroughly, and professionally. Where queries fall outside of the remit of Tier 1, you will be required to escalate as appropriate to Tier 2 support
What you will do
- Provide excellent customer service, logging, investigating and resolving queries across our products via email, phone and chat
- Queries include; Login issues / new account creation, platform/supplier incidents – monitoring/raising/internal and external comms, change of admin requests invoice queries, license queries, usage report requests, Adding/Removing Payment Cards
- Maintenance notifications
- Basic “How do I” queries
- Triaging of any Tier 2 queries (such as results queries and integration issues)
- Raise Invoices / Authorise Invoices / Make Payments for Invoices / refund invoices
- Credit Issues (Investigate Potential Fraudulent Usage)
- Termination of Accounts
- Dataset Queries
- Create API Keys (advise customer how to do this themselves when possible)
- Put API Keys into Demo Mode
- Whitelist URL/IP Addresses
- Add/Remove User Email Notifications
- Put Accounts into Demo Mode
- Specific Look Up Price Amendments
- Raising Jira’s for HUB or Loqate Account Website Issues
What We’re Looking For
- Previous customer support/helpdesk experience ideally in a technology company but other domains considered
- Interest and passion for technology
- Logical problem-solving approach
- Customer focus and excellent communication
- Able to handle high workload/multiple tasks – experience of this environment/workload previously
To find out more Click here to see more about what’s important to us, including our Work When and Where You Want policy, our commitment to ESG, I&D and much more.
To chat to the Talent Attraction team and find out more about our benefits, drop an email to [email protected] and we’ll be in touch!
Make life@GBG work for you.
Diversity & Inclusivity:
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing fair opportunities for everyone regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, parental status or disability. Everybody is welcome and our inclusion and diversity programme, be/yourself, is designed to ensure that you can thrive. Please inform your GBG Talent Attraction Specialist if you require any reasonable adjustments to the interview process.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.