GBG is the leading expert in global digital identity. We combine our powerful technology, the most accurate data coverage and our talented team to deliver award-winning location intelligence, identity verification and fraud prevention solutions.
With over 30 years’ experience, we bring together a team of over 1,250 dedicated experts with local industry insight from around the world to make it easy for businesses to identify and verify customers and locations, protecting everyone, everywhere from fraud.
Why you should be@GBG
We make the world a safer place
We trust each other and win together
We are local experts in a global business
We want you to be yourself
We grow when you grow
About the team
Our internationally distributed Marketing team has invested significant effort to evolve into a high-performing unit, where mutual support is ingrained in our collaborative spirit. Embodying the GBG trusted behaviours is fundamental to our success. We persistently aim not only to lead the market but to serve as exemplars in our approach, method, and the enjoyment we derive from our work.
We are seeking a talented and proven B2B Marketing Manager to help us deliver marketing programmes which engage to build a strong pipeline & accelerate revenue growth in the UK market.
Candidates for this role should be strong communicators, well-organised, and excellent project managers. This role is responsible for the development of campaigns that drive demand generation as well as customer engagement and advocacy.
Reporting to the UK Marketing Director, you will work alongside the regional sales team and other global marketing teams (brand, digital, regional marketing teams, product marketing) within Loqate to help us scale globally through predictable revenue growth.
What you will do
We’re looking for an experienced B2B marketing expert, who is comfortable in both creative and analytical execution and is used to working in a fast-paced global business.
- Work closely with the UK Marketing Director to create and execute the UK marketing strategy to increase the number of qualified opportunities and pipeline
- Identify & lead marketing campaigns via relevant mediums and channels such as events, email, content syndication, SEO/PPC, social media, customer marketing, etc. to drive engagement and pipeline
- Collaborate with content marketing teams to plan and create compelling content, including research studies and hero assets to distribute across multiple channels
- Develop account-based marketing strategies to drive awareness and pipeline from target accounts
- Partner with SDR and AE teams to increase the reach and efficiency of marketing programs
- Create customer retention/cross-sell/upsell/expansion opportunities
- Identify and execute on opportunities that increase product adoption
- Collaborate with colleagues across the company on initiatives that increase customer retention and cross sell
- Work closely with Account Management team to assess client needs and develop resources accordingly based on customer segmentation
- Manage budget, reporting and ROI tracking of all UK Marketing activity and optimise for sales effectiveness
The ultimate metric is marketing sourced & influenced revenue. We focus on three key areas Get, Keep and Grow. We track:
- MQLs (sourced)
- SQLs (sourced)
- Opportunities (sourced & influenced)
- Pipeline (contributed)
- Revenue (contributed)
- An experienced digital marketer with experience driving digital and multi-channel marketing programs, ideally for a B2B SaaS company
- Strong analytical and reporting skills and experience with marketing automation tools such as HubSpot or similar
- Ability to operate and deliver in a fast-paced business working with global stakeholders
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Currently residing in the UK, with the ability to travel.
- You will be passionate and experienced and already have a track record of delivering successful marketing programmes
- You need to be able to think strategically but also focus on the tactics that will drive impact
- You’re a team player that likes to win. You are also a good human being
- You’re able to convert data into actionable insights and measure impact
- You thrive in a fast-moving organisation that uses light-weight processes and cutting-edge technology to have a huge impact
We have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference, everyone has something to contribute. Maybe you too could make a difference.
As part of our commitment to our team and flexible working approach, we have created a Work When and Where You Want Policy to give our team members choice and empowerment, and to support a balance in work and home life. Please ask your Talent Attraction Specialist for more information on this and our Family Friendly policy if you want to find out more!
To chat to the Talent Attraction team and find out more about our benefits and why we’re a great place to work, drop an email to [email protected] and we’ll be in touch. You can also check out our career site here.
Why not apply and make life@GBG work for you?Diversity & Inclusivity:
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing fair opportunities for everyone regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, parental status or disability. Everybody is welcome and our inclusion and diversity programme, be/yourself, is designed to ensure that you can thrive. Please inform your GBG Talent Attraction Partner if you require any reasonable adjustments to the interview process.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.