GBG is the leading expert in global digital identity. We combine our powerful technology, the most accurate data coverage, and our talented team to deliver award-winning location intelligence, identity verification, and fraud prevention solutions.
With over 30 years’ of experience, we bring together a team of over 1,250 dedicated experts with local industry insight from around the world to make it easy for businesses to identify and verify customers and locations, protecting everyone, everywhere from fraud.
Why you should be@GBG
We make the world a safer place
We trust each other and win together
We are local experts in a global business
We want you to be yourself
We grow when you grow
Our Sales Development Representatives (SDR’S) conduct outreach and prospecting activity to deliver high quality opportunities into the sales pipeline
What you will do
- Generate and develop new business appointments and opportunities via outbound calling, emails and social media, in turn generating revenue and profit flow across the business.
- Develop a clear understanding of different sector requirements and how our services deliver value to these markets.
- Manage daily, weekly, monthly telesales campaigns.
- Establish up sell and or cross sell opportunities.
- Achieve agreed activity levels and sales targets.
- Work closely with the New Business sales team on sector led telesales campaigns.
- Experience within a business-to-business cold-calling / outbound customer service operation
- Experience of working within a target / performance-led business
- Experience with technology-based products would be an advantage.
- Previously worked within a team-orientated culture, familiar with developing sales marketing propositions
- Detail conscious and committed to keeping accurate and up to date records.
- High levels of energy and drive
- A good communicator, both orally and in writing, with the necessary confidence and business awareness to persuasively present a case
We have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference, everyone has something to contribute. Maybe you too could make a difference.
As part of our commitment to our team and flexible working approach, we have created a Work When and Where You Want Policy to give our team members choice and empowerment, and to support a balance in work and home life. Please ask your Talent Attraction Specialist for more information on this and our Family Friendly policy if you want to find out more!Diversity & Inclusivity:
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing fair opportunities for everyone regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, parental status or disability. Everybody is welcome and our inclusion and diversity programme, be/yourself, is designed to ensure that you can thrive. Please inform your GBG Talent Attraction Partner if you require any reasonable adjustments to the interview process.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.