GBG is the leading expert in global digital identity. We combine our powerful technology, the most accurate data coverage and our talented team to deliver award-winning location intelligence, identity verification and fraud prevention solutions.
With over 30 years’ experience, we bring together a team of over 1,250 dedicated experts with local industry insight from around the world to make it easy for businesses to identify and verify customers and locations, protecting everyone, everywhere from fraud.
Why you should be@GBG
We make the world a safer place
We trust each other and win together
We are local experts in a global business
We want you to be yourself
We grow when you grow
About the team
Direct – Retail Focused Team
Our Direct team are responsible for Managing and Growing Existing accounts and End user Partner Accounts within the Loqate Department. Our Direct Customer Success teams are responsible for Managing Clients existing services and Building out opportunity in additional value streams within the clients estate. We translate our product solutions into Business challenges and Opportunity for our clients.
The Senior Customer Success Manager deals with Mid-Sized to Larger customers with more complex service, contract requirement and opportunity landscape.
Account management is structured, and partnership focused. Opportunity is value driven and typically project based requiring broader stakeholder engagement and close alignment to a clients required business outcomes. The Senior Customer Success Manager is an advocate of structure, early adopters of change and a quality champion within the team.
What you will do
- Speaking and meeting frequently with your clients virtually and in person.
- Promoting products within the Location product portfolio.
- Ensuring compliant use of our services within the customer estate.
- Building out relevant Value Streams and Opportunity Pipeline associated to it.
- Retaining and Growing Revenue on your associated clients across multiple product lines and initiatives.
- Identifying risk in the aligned renewal accounts to Retain.
- Work within a target driven team.
- Focus on Customer Engagement through Trusted Partner activity coupled with our Voice of the Customer feedback model.
- Work collaboratively for Excellence with Internal stakeholders in broader business functions such as Product and Marketing.
- Experience of working within a target driven/performance-led business.
- Experienced in Customer Success / Account Management Structure and Methodology with Proven results.
- Experienced in Solution Selling with ‘Opportunity Creation to Closure’ track record.
- Good understanding of Value and ROI Prospecting across multiple stakeholders in Complex businesses.
- Experience in IT/Enterprise software would be an advantage but not compulsory.
- Detail conscious and committed to keeping accurate and up-to-date records using our internal systems.
- A motivated person, who is Reliable and driven by success, reward and recognition.
- Strong Team Player who is a strong collaborator and advocates for all team members.
- An individual who can demonstrate business and commercial awareness coupled with an entrepreneurial approach.
We have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference, everyone has something to contribute. Maybe you too could make a difference.
As part of our commitment to our team and flexible working approach, we have created a Work When and Where You Want Policy to give our team members choice and empowerment, and to support a balance in work and home life. Please ask your Talent Attraction Specialist for more information on this and our Family Friendly policy if you want to find out more!
If you’re interested, please apply! We’re looking to hire the best and most engaged people into our business and we’ll make an offer once we’ve found that person.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing fair opportunities for everyone regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, parental status or disability. Everybody is welcome and our inclusion and diversity programme, be/yourself, is designed to ensure that you can thrive. Please inform your GBG Talent Attraction Specialist if you require any reasonable adjustments to the interview process.
To chat to the Talent Attraction team and find out more about our benefits and why we’re a great place to work, drop an email to [email protected] and we’ll be in touch.Diversity & Inclusivity:
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing fair opportunities for everyone regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, parental status or disability. Everybody is welcome and our inclusion and diversity programme, be/yourself, is designed to ensure that you can thrive. Please inform your GBG Talent Attraction Partner if you require any reasonable adjustments to the interview process.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.