***Office Based Role – Must be able to commute to Chester***
GBG is the leading expert in global digital identity. We combine our powerful technology, the most accurate data coverage and our talented team to deliver award-winning location intelligence, identity verification and fraud prevention solutions.
With over 30 years’ experience, we bring together a team of over 1,250 dedicated experts with local industry insight from around the world to make it easy for businesses to identify and verify customers and locations, protecting everyone, everywhere from fraud.
Why you should [email protected]
(With the 95% of our team members that recommend us as a great place to work)
- We make the world a safer place
- We trust each other and win together
- We are local experts in a global business
- We want you to be yourself
- We grow when you grow
About the team:
The role fits in the IT Service Management team within the global Technology function at GBG, working to ensure that GBG deliver a world-class experience for our team members globally. IT Service Management look after all aspects of corporate IT including support of our team members on the tools that they need daily to successfully carry out their roles. We ensure that services are available for team members to utilise and that such services are the best option available to GBG in terms of quality, performance, and cost. We strive for a timely response whilst providing the best customer experience we can.
As Service Desk Analyst (tier 1) you will work within the first line level of the Group Service Desk function and will apply technical expertise, process management and decision making to ensure proactive operational support of end user tooling and internal products and services. You will respond to customer issues and requests, ensuring each ticket is processed to deliver an excellent experience for our team member. You will also hold direct line management responsibilities for assigned team members.
What you will do:
- Provide a best in class customer service to GBG team members
- Provide a best in class 1st line technical support and operations service to GBG team members
- Provide a best in class experience for new starters to GBG in delivering IT services on-boarding aspects
- Provide a voice on-call support service to GBG team members (weekday 17:30-21:00; weekends 09:00-17:00 Optional)
- Continually develop and maintain knowledge base to increase the rate of fix for GBG team members
- Consistently apply best practice process for incident and problem requests and operational tasks
- Continually review and improve delivery of IT services
- Apply best practice process for ensuring SLA’s and OLA’s are achieved
- Continually communicate with the ITSM team to alert them of potential problems
What we’re looking for:
- Experienced in a 1st line Technical Operations or Support role
- Good experience providing a best in class customer service to end users, including regular meaningful communication
- Good experience of business solutions, team member tools and internal products
- Good application of support process, including Incident, Problem, Request, Event and Change Management
Good application of technical procedures and maintaining technical knowledge base to rapidly resolve issues
To find out more:
Click here to see more about what’s important to us, including our Work When and Where You Want policy, our commitment to ESG, I&D and much more.
To chat to the Talent Attraction team and find out more about our benefits, drop an email to [email protected] and we’ll be in touch!
Make [email protected] work for you.Diversity & Inclusivity:
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing fair opportunities for everyone regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, parental status or disability. Everybody is welcome and our inclusion and diversity programme, be/yourself, is designed to ensure that you can thrive. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to the interview process.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.