GBG is the leading expert in global digital identity. We combine our powerful technology, the most accurate data coverage, and our talented team to deliver award-winning location intelligence, identity verification, and fraud prevention solutions.
With over 30 years’ of experience, we bring together a team of over 1,250 dedicated experts with local industry insight from around the world to make it easy for businesses to identify and verify customers and locations, protecting everyone, everywhere from fraud.
Why you should be@GBG
(with the 95% of our team members that recommend us as a great place to work)
- We make the world a safer place
- We trust each other and win together
- We are local experts in a global business
- We want you to be yourself
- We grow when you grow
Loqate Global Marketing Team
Responsible for driving the Loqate business forward through predictable revenue generation and ensuring our target audiences engage with the Loqate brand.
The Demand Generation Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and delivering a full strategic multichannel marketing program to build a strong pipeline & accelerate the growth of Loqate in Europe.
Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation – Europe, you will work alongside the regional sales team and other global marketing teams (brand, digital, product marketing, partners) within Loqate to help us scale globally through predictable revenue growth.
What you will do
We’re looking for an experienced B2B marketing expert, who is comfortable in both creative and analytical execution and is used to working in a fast-paced global business.
- Work closely with the Director of Demand Generation to create and execute the EU demand gen strategy to increase the number of qualified opportunities
- Identify & lead marketing campaigns via relevant mediums and channels such as events, email, content syndication, SEO/PPC, social media, customer marketing, etc. to drive engagement and pipeline
- Manage budget, reporting, and ROI tracking of all EU demand generation programs and optimize for sales effectiveness
- Collaborate with content marketing teams to plan and create compelling content, including research studies and hero assets to distribute across multiple channels
- Develop account-based marketing strategies to drive awareness and pipeline from target accounts
Partner with Sales Development Representatives and Account Executive teams to increase the reach and efficacy of marketing programs
What we’re looking for
An experienced digital marketer with proficient experience driving digital and multi-channel marketing programs, ideally for a B2B SaaS company
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker with proven experience in short copy/content writing in German & English
- Excellent German and English language skills, also with the ability to write in either Italian or Spanish
- The ability to operate and deliver in a fast-paced business working with global stakeholders
- Strong analytical and reporting skills and experience with sales and marketing automation tools such as HubSpot or similar
- Experience with email marketing familiarity– building email campaigns from start to finish
We have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference, everyone has something to contribute. Maybe you too could make a difference.
As part of our commitment to our team and flexible working approach, we have created a Work When and Where You Want Policy to give our team members choice and empowerment, and to support a balance in work and home life. Please ask your Talent Attraction Specialist for more information on this and our Family Friendly policy if you want to find out more!Diversity & Inclusivity:
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing fair opportunities for everyone regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, parental status or disability. Everybody is welcome and our inclusion and diversity programme, be/yourself, is designed to ensure that you can thrive. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to the interview process.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.