GBG is the leading expert in global digital identity. We combine our powerful technology, the most accurate data coverage and our talented team to deliver award-winning location intelligence, identity verification and fraud prevention solutions.
With over 30 years’ experience, we bring together a team of over 1,000 dedicated experts with local industry insight from around the world to make it easy for businesses to identify and verify customers and locations, protecting everyone, everywhere from fraud.
Why you should be@GBG
· We make the world a safer place
· We trust each other and win together
· We are local experts in a global business
· We want you to be yourself
· We grow when you grow
About the team
The Identity division delivers the largest contribution of revenue to GBG and has a team of talented individuals who continually look to exceed client expectations through expert advice and industry best practice. The right individual will work to develop and expand the relationships within a set portfolio of our clients.
Working closely with the Sales Director of Customer Success, the role is to ensure the generation and significant growth of sales revenue from a portfolio of our largest Identity EMEA clients along with the opportunity to close new business revenue streams.
What you will do
· Deliver an exceptional experience for GBG clients by helping them with business challenges/problems and new requirements
· Articulate the value and business benefits of the complete range of GBG products and services
· Lead our largest Identity EMEA accounts / opportunities and provide direction and sales engagement support
· Engage with clients at both strategic and operational levels and be the lead for all client engagements
· Work closely with all GBG internal stakeholders to ensure client and sector challenges are built into our product roadmap
· Work with the legal department to finalise contracts and participate in customer negotiations
· Instrumental in devising and implementing the strategy for meeting and exceeding sales performance targets
· Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
· Grow GBG’s overall revenue and margin
To enable you to be successful, we are looking for an exceptional candidate…
· To develop and sustain a viable business plan and pipeline to support commercial objectives, including the identification of opportunities, qualification, sale and closure
· Strategic sales experience, demonstrating double digit growth through a consultative sales approach
· To manage all aspects of the relationship between GBG and its clients at C Level, commercial level and technical level, using the most appropriate resources
· To deliver specific value propositions to customers through consultatively understanding all client requirements, challenges and problems
· To update pipeline, forecasts and activity information for management reporting
· To advise on, and support the delivery of, a tactical marketing plan into nominated industry sector(s)
· With an excellent understanding and relevant experience of the Financial Services, Online Gambling and Identity marketplace
· Proven experience of managing relationships across large corporate organisations to grow and develop revenue streams
To find out more
Click here to see more about what’s important to us, including our Work When and Where You Want policy, our commitment to ESG, I&D and much more.
To chat to the Talent Attraction team and find out more about our benefits, drop an email to [email protected] and we’ll be in touch!
Make life@GBG work for you.Diversity & Inclusivity:
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing fair opportunities for everyone regardless of age, gender race/ ethnicity, sex, religion, age, nationality, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits. Everybody is welcome and our inclusion and diversity programme, be/yourself, is designed to ensure that you can thrive. Please inform your GBG Talent Attraction Specialist if you require any reasonable adjustments to the interview process.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.