GBG is the leading expert in global digital identity. We combine our powerful technology, the most accurate data coverage and our talented team to deliver award-winning location intelligence, identity verification and fraud prevention solutions.
With over 30 years’ experience, we bring together a team of over 1,200 dedicated experts with local industry insight from around the world to make it easy for businesses to identify and verify customers and locations, protecting everyone, everywhere from fraud.
Why you should be@GBG
(with the 92% of our team members that recommend us as a great place to work)
· We make the world a safer place
· We trust each other and win together
· We are local experts in a global business
· We want you to be yourself
· We grow when you grow
About the team
Our People & Talent Team is central to the success of the business. We are building a culture of engagement; something which our CEO champions every day. We want to be known for having ‘the best and most engaged’ people in the industry. The People & Talent team is responsible for everything that drives just that – our People & Talent, our employer brand, culture, internal communications, our HR infrastructure, plus our physical spaces.
This role is a hybrid position and we’re looking for somebody who is able to travel to either our Chester or London office on a regular basis. As part of the global People & Talent Team, this exciting and varied role has the opportunity to make a mark on the future success of GBG, and your record of achievements. We’re looking for someone with extensive experience managing HR/people teams across the globe. You’ll use your extensive generalist HR knowledge and honed skills to build effective relationships across all our geographies, ensuring that our group People Plan priorities are aligned and delivered across the region, enabling the team to personally grow, and the company to effectively scale.
What you will do
· Report to the Group People & Talent Director, and with support of global People leadership team and regional business leaders, propose, gain support for and deliver against a People Plan. You will ensure the correct focus and resources to enable the business to be successful and scale across GBG’s Identity and Fraud portfolio.
· You’ll take a lead on large scale projects such as M&A, managing the end to end process from an HR perspective whilst partnering effectively with other specialists in the team and stakeholders across the business.
· Other focus areas include improving workforce planning, talent management and succession planning, organisational design and the integration of acquired businesses. And all this whilst ensuring our focus remains at all times on high performance culture leading to high employee engagement.
· You’ll lead two Regional EE Director roles; (APAC and Americas) who have partnering and specialist team members and an EMEA team consisting of a People Business Partner and People Specialists.
· Working with Group People & Talent Director, you will support the direction and prioritisation of work from our Talent Attraction Specialists, and Talent Development Specialists.
· When required, deputise for the Group People & Talent Director and work with People Business Partners to deliver a best-in-class support to team members and managers, ensuring that GBG tools, skills and knowledge are applied consistently.
· You’ll also take the lead on regional Workplaces, Communications and Sustainability programmes including our be/yourself Inclusion and Diversity programme.
· You will partner with the People Services Director and MI, Systems and Reward Director to ensure all transactional life cycle activities are delivered to the highest standard. Reward strategies are shaped with your insight and contribution and all MI provide analysis and insights for your teams to use.
What we’re looking for
· An experienced generalist (breadth across full HR remit) in a global context, Experience with a technical client group advantageous.
· Experience of successfully delivering through senior leaders accountable in their Regions.
· Demonstrable experience of embedding and delivering people success in a high performance environment.
· Depth of knowledge and passion for some of the specialist areas listed above, and significant experience with complex change projects, including M&A. Ability to understand local differences, and unify teams across a common shared purpose.
· Sound commercial acumen, able to understand business needs and use this understanding to influence and make business (not just people focussed) recommendations.
· Strategic focus, with the ability to roll your sleeves up when required, demonstrating and role modelling our behaviours.
· Likely to have had exposure to a range of companies, across international markets.
· Being able to translate and message our strategies to the business leaders to ensure alignment.
· Provide guidance and support to team to develop their understanding of HR activities.
· Personable and solution focussed, with a desire to make everyday tasks easier for people – someone with natural strength in customer service. Strong administrative skills and experience.
· Someone confident with ambiguity, and able to suggest improvements to processes, whilst deploying high attention to detail.
· Absolutely confidential, in all situations.
· Skills and knowledge across the full range of Microsoft tools, plus bespoke databases. Experience of working with automated processes including, HRIS, Learning Management and e-Benefit platforms.
· A flexible approach to working which will allow you to support our teams across multiple time zones. Ability to travel and work across office locations to support the business.
To find out more
Click here to see more about what’s important to us.
To chat to the Talent Attraction team and find out more about our benefits, drop an email to [email protected] and I’ll be in touch!
Make life@GBG work for you.
Please note that the application deadline for this vacancy is midnight on 20th February.Diversity & Inclusivity:
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing fair opportunities for everyone regardless of age, gender race/ ethnicity, sex, religion, age, nationality, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits. Everybody is welcome and our inclusion and diversity programme, be/yourself, is designed to ensure that you can thrive. Please inform your GBG Talent Attraction Specialist if you require any reasonable adjustments to the interview process.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.