About the job
GBG Plc has an exciting role for a Workplace Experience and Office Coordinator, and we are seeking talents who are highly committed, passionate, diligent, possess good communication and project management skills with experience in Business Continuity Plan (BCP), Health and Safety.
An opportunity to journey and progress your career with a leading global provider of financial technology services, partnering with our esteemed customers in the Banking, Financial Services, e-Commerce industries.
Be a part of an UK public listed company on UK’s AIM Market which brings over 30+ years of expertise in location intelligence, identity verification and fraud management
A company that thrives on Technology and Innovation, Inclusion, Equality and Diversity
GBG is the leading expert in global digital identity. We combine our powerful technology, the most accurate data coverage and our talented team to deliver award-winning location intelligence, identity verification and fraud prevention solutions. With over 30 years’ experience, we bring together a team of over 1,250 dedicated experts with local industry insight from around the world to make it easy for businesses to identify and verify customers and locations, protecting everyone, everywhere from fraud.
Why you should be@GBG
We make the world a safer place
We trust each other and win together
We are local experts in a global business
We want you to be yourself
We grow when you grow
About The Team
Our Employee Experience Team is central to the success of the business. We want to be known for having ‘the best and most engaged’ people in the industry. The Employee Experience Team is responsible for everything that drives just that; our employer brand, culture, internal communications, our HR infrastructure, plus our physical spaces. We’re on an exciting journey, and we have the strategies in place to get us to our destination.
This is an exciting and varied role supporting the People team in administrative and co-ordination support on employee experience related activities. This includes Malaysia office needs and project co-ordination related to our physical offices across APAC. The tasks and projects will be wide ranging and varied and may need co-ordination across different time zones at times, with our workplace experience teams, so some flexibility to your working pattern may be necessary. This role reports to the Employee Experience Director APAC.
What You Will Do
This is a wide-ranging role across the team with regular duties and ad hoc tasks. Below are examples of how you will contribute:
- Office Co-ordination
- Coordination and support of office administration requirements for the Malaysia office and support keeping track of APAC office lease requirements
- Support the project coordination of facilities activities in the region, this involves future physical offices lease reviews, refurbishments, renewals
- Running of day-to-day facilities of the Malaysia office including visitor & meeting room diaries, issue security passes, replenishing and ordering of supplies and consumables
- Report any building issues to landlords’ team as per their procedures for the Malaysia office
- Supporting end to end office administrative responsibilities for the KL office
- PO creation and tracking, invoicing, monthly forecast preparation, tracking spend etc. relating to the Malaysia office
- Coordinating with building management on annual fire and safety checks
- Managing the office cleaning provider
- Regular visual office checks and arranging office maintenance
- Co-ordinating facilities related tasks – maintenance of fire extinguisher, maintenance of the office e.g., Air-Conditioning, cleaning, car park responsibilities and related office communications
- Visitors Management – Ensure all SOPs are followed by visitors, room booking, transportation and accommodation arrangements
- Catering – organize catering for office events
- KL Office Stamping for formal paperwork
- Provide videos, floor plan, marking floor plans for office rebranding as needed to Global
- Workplace Experience team
- Coordinate office renovation/refurbishments for the APAC offices
- Office space management including Health & Safety, Supporting regional Business Continuity Plan annual updates with relevant APAC stakeholders
Supporting our New Starters / Leavers processes in the KL office. This includes:
- Coordinate with building management for Building access card and with IT Services for office door pass
- Collect the cards from both building management and IT Services
- Photo printing for access cards
- Collect / return access cards and inform building management and IT Services for new joiners / leavers.
- Support the process of Induction of new joiners, including the sending and retrieving of team member IT kit as required
- Scheduling events, invitations and contributing to project work as required
- Demonstrated project co-ordination, organisational skills and attention to detail with an ability to prioritise workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Proficient in Outlook and the Microsoft Suite – MS Teams a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent skills in spoken and written English
- A commitment to excellence and drive to deliver solutions
- A high degree of responsiveness with a quick, high-quality turnaround
- The ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality and show initiative when needed
- Someone confident with ambiguity, and able to suggest improvements to processes, whilst deploying high attention to detail
We have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference, everyone has something to contribute. Maybe you too could make a difference.
As part of our commitment to our team and flexible working approach, we have created a Work When and Where You Want Policy to give our team members choice and empowerment, and to support a balance in work and home life. Please ask your Talent Attraction Specialist for more information on this and our Family Friendly policy if you want to find out more!
If you’re interested, please apply! We’re looking to hire the best and most engaged people into our business, and we’ll make an offer once we’ve found that person.Diversity & Inclusivity:
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing fair opportunities for everyone regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, parental status or disability. Everybody is welcome and our inclusion and diversity programme, be/yourself, is designed to ensure that you can thrive. Please inform your GBG Talent Attraction Specialist if you require any reasonable adjustments to the interview process.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.