GBG is the leading expert in global digital identity. We combine our powerful technology, the most accurate data coverage, and our talented team to deliver award-winning location intelligence, identity verification, and fraud prevention solutions.
With over 30 years’ of experience, we bring together a team of over 1,250 dedicated experts with local industry insight from around the world to make it easy for businesses to identify and verify customers and locations, protecting everyone, everywhere from fraud.
Why you should be@GBG
(with the 95% of our team members that recommend us as a great place to work)
- We make the world a safer place
- We trust each other and win together
- We are local experts in a global business
- We want you to be yourself
- We grow when you grow
- The People Experience Team
At GBG, we’re proud to have a culture where everybody is comfortable being their true selves and at the same time are trusted to deliver, whilst also enabling them to work when and where they want. It’s an exciting time to join the People Experience Team as we play a strategic role in helping the company grow, nurturing our talent, and maintaining our focus on employee engagement.
The People Team
Our People team consists of global experts across the roles of Business Partner, Service and Operations, Reward and Data Analysis who are committed to delivering HR service excellence to People Leaders and all GBG’s Team Members. We work closely with our Talent Attraction and Development team members and the wider People Experience team and although we have a Work When and Where You Want ethos, we find time to connect virtually to feel part of an awesome team!
As part of the global People team, this role has the opportunity to improve the experience our team members and managers have when dealing with all the transactional HR they need to manage. You will deliver first-class administrative support for all ‘established’ team members; helping triage queries from team members and resolving administrative needs, for everyone from the point they join our team until it’s time to move on.
What you will do
- Acts as an integral part of an engaged team providing first-class customer service, professional and personable support to the business
- Provide accurate, effective HR admin services to the business, simplifying processes and minimising admin effort (‘digital first’) for team members and managers
- Deliver customer-focused service delivering against agreed service level agreements (SLA’s)
- Provision of simple people data to business leaders
- Assisting People Team leaders with the co-ordination of initiatives
- Supported by direction from the Global People leadership team, delivers proactive advisory support to the business in areas Sickness absence, Work Where and When you want, Family Friendly, Probation Management, Employee Relations and Performance Management
- Recommends improvements to all operational aspects of the team, simplifying process and reducing administration
- Provides project-based support to the People team to assist in development and local rollout of initiatives spanning: talent attraction and onboarding, manager development, employee relations, systems and data analysis, reward and benefits
- Understands the Q12 results and supports our leaders in delivering against their action plans
- Be an effective ambassador taking accountability for raising awareness of our EVP and behaviours, both internally and externally
What we’re looking for
- An experienced HR Administrator, with skills and knowledge across the full range of Microsoft tools, plus bespoke databases
- Stakeholder and employee focused approach
- Personable and solution focused, with a desire to make everyday tasks easier for people
- Someone naturally organised with experience in managing multiple work stands
- Delivery focussed within a customer-driven business
- Someone confident with ambiguity, and able to suggest improvements to processes, whilst deploying high attention to detail
- Absolutely confidential, in all situations
- Flexible approach to working hours and ways of working to support the team across jurisdictions
- Previous experience in a HR generalist role with knowledge to support business requirements
- Ultimately, you love HR and want to make a real difference to GBG by improving the ways we currently create our employee experience so we can attract, develop, and retain the best and most engaged team members
We have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference, everyone has something to contribute. Maybe you too could make a difference.
As part of our commitment to our team and flexible working approach, we have created a Work When and Where You Want Policy to give our team members choice and empowerment, and to support a balance in work and home life. Please ask your Talent Attraction Specialist for more information on this and our Family Friendly policy if you want to find out more!Diversity & Inclusivity:
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing fair opportunities for everyone regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, parental status or disability. Everybody is welcome and our inclusion and diversity programme, be/yourself, is designed to ensure that you can thrive. Please inform your GBG Talent Attraction Specialist if you require any reasonable adjustments to the interview process.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.