GBG is the leading expert in global digital identity. We combine our powerful technology, the most accurate data coverage, and our talented team to deliver award-winning location intelligence, identity verification, and fraud prevention solutions.
With over 30 years’ of experience, we bring together a team of over 1,250 dedicated experts with local industry insight from around the world to make it easy for businesses to identify and verify customers and locations, protecting everyone, everywhere from fraud.
Why you should [email protected]
(with the 95% of our team members that recommend us as a great place to work)
- We make the world a safer place
- We trust each other and win together
- We are local experts in a global business
- We want you to be yourself
- We grow when you grow
APAC Customer Support Team
The APAC Customer Support Team is responsible for providing GBG’s customers with technical support for our products. With an average Net Promoter Score of 74 awarded by our customers, the Customer Support Team takes pride in supporting GBG’s Vision through the provision of excellent customer service.
Reporting to the Service Operations Manager, you will be part of the L2 Service Operations Team. The Service Operations Team is a 2nd line technical function in APAC Customer Support, providing a gateway service between 1st line Customer Support and Technology 3rd line Engineering for supported products and services, consumed by GBG Customers. The team is formed of customer orientated, product knowledgeable, process driven and technically skilled professionals; whose purpose is to provide in-dept level of investigation to customer issues which is related to the system, application and database related issues; whilst providing a feedback loop to engineering to ensure continual service improvement for an outstanding customer service experience.
What you will do
- Be a customer advocate and drive great customer service to customer
- Actively improve customer satisfaction by ensuring customers get the best from our products and support services
- Provide a world class customer service – log, investigate and resolve product queries
- Work closely and effectively with other teams / department to resolve queries where necessary
- Meet our targets to ensure we continue to deliver a world class customer support
- Be a subject matter expert: a focal point for questions relating to use of the products
- Be a customer champion – proactive in recommending product improvements
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the team through collaboration and communication
What we’re looking for
- Mastery level of working experience in a technology company with customer support experience
- Demonstrable work experience in:SQL Server Database applications including performance tuning and advance SQL knowledge (Database design would be an advantage)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Technologies and solutions including Windows Server and its components (for example, IIS), SQL Server and its components (for example, Service Broker), .NET framework, Web Applications and Services, Windows Applications and Services.
- Knowledge of Windows operating system, networking and communication
- Software solution and network structure design experience and hardware knowledge will be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills and structured problem solving approach
- Customer focus and excellent communication skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Understanding of urgency and priority handling experience
- Ability to explain complex issue in a clear and easy to understand to a technical and non-technical audience
We have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference, everyone has something to contribute. Maybe you too could make a difference.
As part of our commitment to our team and flexible working approach, we have created a Work When and Where You Want Policy to give our team members choice and empowerment, and to support a balance in work and home life. Please ask your Talent Attraction Specialist for more information on this and our Family Friendly policy if you want to find out more!Diversity & Inclusivity:
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing fair opportunities for everyone regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, parental status or disability. Everybody is welcome and our inclusion and diversity programme, be/yourself, is designed to ensure that you can thrive. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to the interview process.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.