***Hybrid Role – 1 day a week in office***
GBG is the leading expert in global digital identity. We combine our powerful technology, the most accurate data coverage and our talented team to deliver award-winning location intelligence, identity verification and fraud prevention solutions.
With over 30 years’ experience, we bring together a team of over 1,250 dedicated experts with local industry insight from around the world to make it easy for businesses to identify and verify customers and locations, protecting everyone, everywhere from fraud.
Why you should be@GBG
(With the 95% of our team members that recommend us as a great place to work)
- We make the world a safer place
- We trust each other and win together
- We are local experts in a global business
- We want you to be yourself
- We grow when you grow
About the team:
The team is responsible for providing practical decision support solutions to address business objectives in the areas of risk prevention and fraud detection. We offer state-of-the-art software solutions and provide comprehensive client support using our expertise and flexible, client-focused approach.
Work closely with and under the guidance of Senior & Lead Software Engineer, the role will be responsible for working on product enhancements and improvements. The role will involve analysing and building a technical understanding of existing GBG products. A key part of the role will be ensuring our projects are delivered to high standards of innovation, quality and excellence as well as on time and budget with agile methodology.
What you will do:
- Deliver product enhancements according to requirements for our core product in risk prevention and fraud detection.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues as well as delivering solutions.
- Work on feature enhancements, bug fixes, optimizations and test solutions to ensure appropriate integration into present systems.
- Owns continuous Integration as well as continuous delivery aspect of software releases together as a team.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with C#, T-SQL, .NET Framework, Angular 2+
- Experience with three tiers web application development using .NET
- Experience with SQL Server Database applications (design would be an advantage)
- Experience in software solution implementations and system integration experience
- Strong T-SQL knowledge that can improve database performance an advantage.
- Web service development using .NET
- Software solution and network structure design experience and hardware knowledge would be an advantage
- Previous experience in banking and finance applications would be an advantage
- Good oral and written English communication skills with attention to detail.
- Professional, patient and flexible attitude.
- Ability to interpret and translate customer needs to be able to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Able to work as part of a team to provide input and assistance.
- Ability to prioritise and to work independently, takes ownership of own workload.
- A focus on thorough software quality and documentation, takes pride in developing a high-quality products
To find out more:
Click here to see more about what’s important to us, including our Work When and Where You Want policy, our commitment to ESG, I&D and much more.
To chat to the Talent Attraction team and find out more about our benefits, drop an email to [email protected] and we’ll be in touch!
Make life@GBG work for you.Diversity & Inclusivity:
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing fair opportunities for everyone regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, parental status or disability. Everybody is welcome and our inclusion and diversity programme, be/yourself, is designed to ensure that you can thrive. Please inform your GBG Talent Attraction Specialist if you require any reasonable adjustments to the interview process.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.