GBG is the leading expert in global digital identity. We combine our powerful technology, the most accurate data coverage and our talented team to deliver award-winning location intelligence, identity verification and fraud prevention solutions.
With over 30 years’ experience, we bring together a team of over 1,250 dedicated experts with local industry insight from around the world to make it easy for businesses to identify and verify customers and locations, protecting everyone, everywhere from fraud.
Why you should [email protected]
(with the 95% of our team members that recommend us as a great place to work)
We make the world a safer place
We trust each other and win together
We are local experts in a global business
We want you to be yourself
We grow when you grow
The Talent Attraction Team
Our Talent Attraction team consists of 4 global experts who are committed to hiring the best and most diverse, engaged talent. We work closely with our Talent Development team members and the People Experience team and although we have a Work When and Where You Want ethos, we find time to connect virtually to feel part of an awesome team!
Reporting to the Director of Talent Attraction (Laurie Booth) and sat within our global matrix organisation, this role is crucial in building GBG’s APAC business, ensuring that we’re creating the workforce of the future, with a focus on inclusion and diversity.
You’ll be the responsible for all APAC recruitment, working consultatively with senior APAC stakeholders, hiring managers and People Business Partners to provide specialist advice and support. No day will be the same and you’ll be working across a number of different roles and specialisms. We have a global Tech TA Partner so working with them on tech positions in the APAC region will be crucial. You’ll also work on various projects to enable GBG’s APAC talent attraction function to be successful.
What you will do
- Take responsibility for GBG’s APAC recruitment, creating relationships and regular communication with leaders
- Work with People Business Partners to ensure that we’re abreast of any local/regional legalities relevant to the TA process
- Ensure that we are working with appropriate bodies and networks across APAC, to raise our profile and allow us to attract exceptional talent
- Play an active role in hiring decisions, providing stakeholders with all the information they need to make the right hiring decision
- Provide consultive end to end support to hiring managers when they have a vacancy, including:Advising on appropriate sourcing methods to attract a diverse pool of candidates
- Shaping selection criteria and methods
- Managing the internal candidate pipeline and process
- Direct sourcing candidates
- Pipelining agreed priority areas
- Reducing reliance on agencies but managing agency partnerships and negotiating with new suppliers where necessary
- Implement new attraction initiatives that enhance team performance, stakeholder and candidate experience
- Be an ambassador for the GBG Talent teams (both internally and externally), pushing the ‘everybody’s a recruiter’ mindset
- Ensure that GBG’s I&D initiatives are embedded within APAC recruitment, with a focus on gender and ethnicity
- Work with teams to roll out ideas of how we can source candidates in more creative, innovative ways
- Take accountability for raising awareness our of EVP and behaviours, both internally and externally
- Reduce our in-year attrition through excellent assessment and candidate experience
- Play a positive role in building GBG’s workforce of the future
Ensure that all system and admin work is up to date, with all candidate information stored in Workable
- Take accountability for Central Services and Go to Market roles across EMEA
What we’re looking for
- Somebody who wants to take responsibility for regional talent attraction and is comfortable working with senior stakeholders to drive results
- A deep specialist knowledge in APAC talent attraction and relevant tools/systems
- An understanding of the APAC recruitment landscape and latest trends to inform business decisions
- Able to hire across a broad spectrum, from experienced professionals to early talent
- Somebody who is focused on the solution, not the problem
- Experience advising teams on how to effectively assess candidates
- The ability to provide constructive feedback at each stage of the recruitment process, providing an excellent candidate journey
- A passion for I&D and experience attracting diverse candidates
- Somebody who is used to working in partnership, using influence to drive results. Experience working with different cultures would be beneficial.
- A diligent individual who is organised, efficient, takes accountability and encourages others to do the same
- Exposure and willingness to work across different geographies and time zones
We have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference, everyone has something to contribute. Maybe you too could make a difference.
As part of our commitment to our team and flexible working approach, we have created a Work When and Where You Want Policy to give our team members choice and empowerment, and to support a balance in work and home life. Please ask your Talent Attraction Specialist for more information on this and our Family Friendly policy if you want to find out more!Diversity & Inclusivity:
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing fair opportunities for everyone regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, parental status or disability. Everybody is welcome and our inclusion and diversity programme, be/yourself, is designed to ensure that you can thrive. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to the interview process
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.