GBG is the leading expert in global digital identity. We combine our powerful technology, the most accurate data coverage, and our talented team to deliver award-winning location intelligence, identity verification, and fraud prevention solutions.
With over 30 years’ of experience, we bring together a team of over 1,250 dedicated experts with local industry insight from around the world to make it easy for businesses to identify and verify customers and locations, protecting everyone, everywhere from fraud.
Why you should [email protected]
(with the 95% of our team members that recommend us as a great place to work)
We make the world a safer place
We trust each other and win together
We are local experts in a global business
We want you to be yourself
We grow when you grow
Partnerships GTM Team
The Partnerships GTM Team provides guidance and support to our channel partners through their journey with GBG. We provide sales operations support to more than 200 channel partners who resell GBG solutions across all geographic regions around the world into all vertical markets. Our broad portfolio of industry-leading identity verification, KYC/AML, and fraud prevention solutions drive revenue and market leadership for our channel partners.
Working within the GTM framework and reporting to the VP Sales, Partnerships, the Senior Sales Operations Manager works directly with customers but also involves working closely with the Partner Account Management, New Business, Support, Product, and Finance teams, in addition to a variety of other internal teams. We work directly with customers to ensure they get the most value from their time with GBG through purchase order fulfillment, customer satisfaction, and strategic planning.
The Sales Operations Manager manages all aspects of business operations in their designated area, with a strong emphasis on Customer Service and scalable and profitable growth. The broader responsibilities of the role include having input into the development and execution of the sales strategy for the Partnerships GTM Team. The Sales Operations Manager will work collaboratively with other areas of the business to ensure a positive involvement in Supply Chain Planning, Training, and Development, Receivables, Safety, Quality, and Procurement.
What you will do
In brief, you will deliver customer success through:
- Developing and implementing sales processes and tools for sales teams, specialists, and other representatives
- Researching and analyzing data to create sales forecasts and business process improvements
- Collaborating with other departments and upper management to identify business goals
- Recruiting, hiring, and training Customer Service Representatives
- Identifying Partner program efficiencies and opportunities by analyzing sales data and consumer trends
- Creating and managing automation tools to increase sales process efficiency
- Implementing and managing CRM tools to maximize opportunities and customer relationships
In more detail,
Account strategy and planning assistance
- Work with internal partner/account team members to understand partners’ existing and future requirements, business challenges, and aspirations, and collaboratively translate this into a joint account plan, either at meetings or over the phone.
- Research and gather information on the end-customer and vertical segments targeted by and related to the Partner accounts you are working with.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure regular and relevant communications go out electronically to the customers.
- Keep up to date on the product portfolio of GBG and develop a more detailed knowledge of the product set relating to key Partner accounts.
Account Management Assistance
- As needed, support Partner/Account Management team members in their role as the primary point of contact for the customer, using a consultative approach and bringing in subject matter experts where required, to ensure the Partner is excited about our technology and what it can do for them.
- Ensure Partners know how to quickly get responses to their questions and work with them to resolve any escalated issues.
- Drive response and engagement process on any complaints or detractor feedback from the NPS survey.
- Support customers through the ordering and renewal process, working with legal, finance, and on-boarding teams across GBG as required.
- Create opportunities for upselling and utilising resources across GBG where necessary to generate incremental revenue.
Reporting & Data
- Ensure all data relating to our Partner accounts are aggregated and accurate in CRM.
- Support Partner/Account Management team members to ensure all opportunities and activities are logged in CRM and accurately updated through the sales and/or renewal cycle
- Provide reports and insight in response to questions from the sales management team.
What we’re looking for
- Proficient Sales Operations experience in a SaaS company, with proficient expertise in Partner
- Operations, sales finance, deal configuration, order management, and booking
- Expertise in sales analytics by leads, sales stage, sales methodology and channel/account executive productivity with proven experience with identifying areas to define, course correct, and improve processes for scale
- Understanding of the sales process with a core focus on development and enforcing processes for scale across the Partnerships GTM Sales Team
- Ability to identify areas where we can improve sales productivity, impact revenue, course correct, and implement as needed
Proven success working across stakeholder teams to positively influence people across all functional areas of an organization
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to present at all levels, listen effectively, socialize ideas across functions, lead discussions, and articulate the vision of the company, both internally and externally
Excellent strategic, project planning, and organizational skills with high attention to detail and self-directed accountability
- Highly effective interpersonal skills; excels at relationship building, collaboration, and inspiring teams
- Creative, out-of-the box mindset
We have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference, everyone has something to contribute. Maybe you too could make a difference.
As part of our commitment to our team and flexible working approach, we have created a Work When and Where You Want Policy to give our team members choice and empowerment, and to support a balance in work and home life. Please ask your Talent Attraction Specialist for more information on this and our Family Friendly policy if you want to find out more!Diversity & Inclusivity:
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing fair opportunities for everyone regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, parental status or disability. Everybody is welcome and our inclusion and diversity programme, be/yourself, is designed to ensure that you can thrive. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to the interview process
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.