GBG is the leading expert in global digital identity. We combine our powerful technology, the most accurate data coverage and our talented team to deliver award-winning location intelligence, identity verification and fraud prevention solutions.
With over 30 years’ experience, we bring together a team of over 1,250 dedicated experts with local industry insight from around the world to make it easy for businesses to identify and verify customers and locations, protecting everyone, everywhere from fraud.
About the team:
Loqate, a GBG solution – Helping every business in the world reach every customer in the world. Sounds good, doesn’t it. That’s the vision of GBG’s Location Intelligence business. But what does it really mean?
We help our customers connect with their customers quickly and easily. We do this through world-class data, innovative technology and our team of dedicated and experienced people. Customers range from the smallest online shops to the biggest global technology companies, and a range of channel partners, with everyone in between. Each customer is as important as the next, ensuring our solutions meet all customers’ needs is vital to our success.
With dedicated offices across the world, our business is proven to deliver growth each year, this will continue to help GBG become leaders in identity and location data solutions.
This is an acquisition sales (hunter) role. The role is in place to deliver our “new logo” business target from allocated market sectors across Nordics and the Benelux. The role is predominantly field based and involves progressing inbound enquiries to conclusion and where required an element of outbound calls/contacts to prospects, leads and opportunities. At the beginning renewals will be involved in this role until the market is big enough for a stand alone renewals position.
What you will do:
- Research prospects within allocated sectors to create a prospect pipeline
- Manage prospecting process using appropriate sales tools (Linkedin Premium, referrals, personal networks, etc)
- Make appropriate outbound contact (phone/email/social) to move prospect to lead and closure
- Pro-actively manage all opportunities within pipeline. Establish working routines to support the time and territory management of the different tasks associated with this.
- Drive opportunities through the pipeline stages to “sold” by using appropriate sales process and plays (phone, email, social, demos, web-ex etc). Handle objections offer additional/alternative solutions.
- Build and develop customer relationships and maintain communication throughout the sales cycle.
- Identify any revenue shortfalls and ensure these gaps are filled through pro-active activity.
- Gain feedback throughout the sales cycle and share with wider team, marketing and research as appropriate to ensure continuous improvement to the process.
- Cross sell additional products through the process.
What we’re are looking for:
- Proven experience within a software/technology new business sales role with evidence of meeting / exceeding sales targets
- Experience of software legal contracts
- Experience of SaaS software and commercial pricing models highly advantageous
- Experience of address management software highly advantageous
- Technical background would be advantageous
- Experience of working in a fast-paced customer focused environment
- Excellent understanding of managing a sales pipeline, including ability to self-create and close from cold – pipeline management and time management skills
- Excellent oral, written communication and negotiation skills
- A hungry self-starter takes ownership for own performance
- Passionate about professional sales
- Highly ambitious with drive and determination
- Has a competitive nature
- Confident and outgoing with excellent interpersonal skills; a people person who is engaging, communicative and outgoing
- Resourceful with a tenacious approach, able to handle pressure, resilience is crucial
- Always presents a professional image
- Excellent commercial and business acumen
- Able to overcome objections and remain resilient
- Delivers highest standards of performance
- Proven success in contributing within a team environment
- The ability to think and act quickly, particularly under pressure
- Flexibility with reference to working hours and open to travel (Northern Europe)
To find out more:
Click here to see more about what’s important to us, including our Work When and Where You Want policy, our commitment to ESG, I&D and much more.
To chat to the Talent Attraction team and find out more about our benefits, drop an email to [email protected] and we’ll be in touch!
Make life@GBG work for you.Diversity & Inclusivity:
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing fair opportunities for everyone regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, parental status or disability. Everybody is welcome and our inclusion and diversity programme, be/yourself, is designed to ensure that you can thrive. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to the interview process
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.