GBG is the leading expert in global digital identity. We combine our powerful technology, the most accurate data coverage, and our talented team to deliver award-winning location intelligence, identity verification, and fraud prevention solutions.
With over 30 years’ of experience, we bring together a team of over 1,250 dedicated experts with local industry insight from around the world to make it easy for businesses to identify and verify customers and locations, protecting everyone, everywhere from fraud.
Why you should be@GBG
(with the 95% of our team members that recommend us as a great place to work)
We make the world a safer place
We trust each other and win together
We are local experts in a global business
We want you to be yourself
We grow when you grow
We are a cross functional team focussed on building best in class Mobile and Web SDKs/Apps both in terms of functionality and developer experience. We operate in a complex domain with specific focus on capturing the best quality image, both via the native apps and through webapps.
As a Senior iOS Developer, you will be a key player in the development and maintenance of our iOS applications and SDKs. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional team to deliver top-notch features and enhancements to our existing products. Your expertise in iOS development and your ability to mentor and guide others will be instrumental in driving the success of our mobile applications.
What you will do
- Design and build SDKs and Applications for the iOS platform, ensuring their performance, responsiveness, and overall user experience.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other stakeholders to understand project requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
- Optimize application performance, resolve bugs, and continuously improve application stability.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and advancements in iOS development, suggesting and implementing new technologies and methodologies when appropriate.
- Collaborate with backend developers to integrate RESTful APIs and ensure seamless data flow between the mobile app and backend systems.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure best practices, code consistency, and adherence to coding standards.
- Contribute to the improvement of development processes and practices, including testing, CI/CD, and code documentation.
- Ensure compliance with Apple’s App Store guidelines and requirements to facilitate successful app submissions and updates.
What We’re Looking For
- Proven experience as an iOS developer, with a strong portfolio of successfully launched applications on the App Store.
- Extensive knowledge of Swift and Objective-C, with a deep understanding of iOS frameworks and architecture patterns (MVC, MVVM, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience with various iOS libraries and third-party APIs.
- Solid understanding of mobile app development best practices, including performance optimization, memory management, and security.
- Familiarity with continuous integration and deployment processes for iOS applications.
- Experience with version control systems, such as Git.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to convey technical concepts and ideas clearly.
Click here to see more about what’s important to us, including our Work When and Where You Want policy, our commitment to ESG, I&D and much more.
To chat to the Talent Attraction team and find out more about our benefits, drop an email to [email protected] and we’ll be in touch!
Make life@GBG work for you.Diversity & Inclusivity:
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing fair opportunities for everyone regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, parental status or disability. Everybody is welcome and our inclusion and diversity programme, be/yourself, is designed to ensure that you can thrive. Please inform your GBG Talent Attraction Specialist if you require any reasonable adjustments to the interview process.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.