GBG is the leading expert in global digital identity. We combine our powerful technology, the most accurate data coverage, and our talented team to deliver award-winning location intelligence, identity verification, and fraud prevention solutions.
With over 30 years’ of experience, we bring together a team of over 1,250 dedicated experts with local industry insight from around the world to make it easy for businesses to identify and verify customers and locations, protecting everyone, everywhere from fraud.
Why you should be@GBG
We make the world a safer place
We trust each other and win together
We are local experts in a global business
We want you to be yourself
We grow when you grow
Identity and Fraud EMEA Team
Identity Verification Sales deliver the largest contribution of revenue to GBG and have a team of talented individuals who continually look to exceed client expectations through expert advice and industry best practices. The right individual will work to develop and expand the relationships within a set portfolio of existing GBG customers.
Working closely with the Customer Success Sales Manager and Senior Management team, the role is to ensure the generation and growth of sales revenue from a nominated portfolio of Identity accounts.
What you will do
- Deliver an exceptional experience for GBG clients by helping them with business challenges and new requirements
- Articulate the value and business benefits of the complete range of GBG products and services
- Grow existing accounts and hit ambitious targets
- Personally concentrate on larger opportunities and provide direction and sales engagement support whilst leading accounts
- Engage with clients at both strategic and operational levels and be the demonstrable lead person for all client engagements
- Working closely with all GBG internal stakeholders to ensure client and sector challenges are built into our Product Roadmap
- Grow GB’s overall revenue and margin
- To develop and sustain a viable business plan and pipeline to support commercial objectives, including the identification of opportunities, qualification, sale, and closure
- To manage all aspects of the relationship between GBG and its clients at both a commercial level and technical level, using the most appropriate resources
- To deliver specific value propositions to customers through consultatively understanding all client requirements, challenges, and problems
- To update pipeline and activity information for management reporting
- To advise on, and support the delivery of, a tactical marketing plan into the nominated industry sector(s)
- Strong understanding and relevant experience in the Financial Services and Online Gambling marketplace
- Ability to understand and present complex solutions in a simple, value proposition
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge and demonstration of process to understand the clients’ buying process
- Experience in managing relationships across large corporate organisations to grow revenue streams, with the ability to operate at all levels with a business
- Success in managing/growing existing client relationships and consistently winning new revenue streams within account base
- We’d love to see candidates with experience across a similar industry
We have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference, everyone has something to contribute. Maybe you too could make a difference.
As part of our commitment to our team and flexible working approach, we have created a Work When and Where You Want Policy to give our team members choice and empowerment, and to support a balance in work and home life. Please ask your Talent Attraction Specialist for more information on this and our Family Friendly policy if you want to find out more!Diversity & Inclusivity:
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing fair opportunities for everyone regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, parental status or disability. Everybody is welcome and our inclusion and diversity programme, be/yourself, is designed to ensure that you can thrive. Please inform your GBG Talent Attraction Specialist if you require any reasonable adjustments to the interview process.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.