GBG is the leading expert in global digital identity. We combine our powerful technology, the most accurate data coverage, and our talented team to deliver award-winning location intelligence, identity verification, and fraud prevention solutions.
With over 30 years’ of experience, we bring together a team of over 1,250 dedicated experts with local industry insight from around the world to make it easy for businesses to identify and verify customers and locations, protecting everyone, everywhere from fraud.
Why you should be@GBG
(with the 93% of our team members that recommend us as a great place to work)
We make the world a safer place
We trust each other and win together
We are local experts in a global business
We want you to be yourself
We grow when you grow
Identity and Fraud EMEA Team
Identity Verification Sales deliver the largest contribution of revenue to GBG and have a team of talented individuals who continually look to exceed client expectations through expert advice and industry best practices. The right individual will work to develop and expand the relationships within a set portfolio of existing GBG customers.
The role will define and deliver GBG’s requirement to continue to build a high-growth business and expanding into new sectors and territories in line with the Group’s VOS. This is a fixed 12-month maternity cover contract.
What you will do
- Seek to minimize customer attrition, ensuring renewal targets are met.
- Maximize cross-sell and upsell opportunities to meet growth targets.
- Ensure activity meets or exceeds Standards of Performance as agreed with line manager.
Account strategy and planning
- Work with the customer to understand their existing and future requirements, business challenges and aspirations, translate this into a joint account plan.Research and gather information on the customer segments related to the accounts you are working with.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure regular and relevant communications go out electronically to the customers.
- Keep up to date on the product portfolio of GBG and develop more detailed knowledge of the product set relating to your nominated customers.
- Understand the commercial opportunities within each customer, both within the current budget cycle and the subsequent three years, translate this into a revenue plan.
- Be the single point of contact for the customer, using a consultative approach and bringing in subject matter experts where required, to ensure the customer is excited about our technology and what it can do for them.
- Ensure customers know how to quickly get responses to their questions and work with them to resolve any escalated issues.
- Respond to any complaints or detractor feedback from the NPS survey.
- Support customers through the renewal process, working with legal, finance and on-boarding teams across GBG as required.
- Create opportunities for upsell and utilise resources across GBG where necessary to generate incremental revenue.
- Identify opportunities for cross sell and refer these to the relevant GBG team.
Reporting & Data
- Ensure all data relating to your customers is accurate in CRM.
- Ensure all opportunities and activities are logged in CRM and accurately updated through the sales and/or renewal cycle.
- Provide reports and insight in response to questions from the sales management team.
- Delivering the sales results
- Achieve incremental revenue and renewal targets.
- Provision of accurate and timely management reporting of sales forecasts, pipeline, platform and performance.
- Improve and exceed target NPS and CSAT scores for nominated accounts.
- Experience in a B2B business development environment or a professional services environment where you can prove a strong commercial element.
- Demonstrable success in winning deals utilising a consultative and value sales approach, demonstrating a personal track record of multi-level, multi-stage solution selling.
- Have worked with similar technology organisations and ideally have experience of the sectors your customers will be in.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, be self-motivated with the ability to work either independently or within a team, be analytical in problem solving and have the ability to translate business needs into the most appropriate solution.
- Demonstrated continuous high activity and business acumen at C level to accelerate business development to drive fast and profitable sales growth.
- Strong awareness of the business software solutions for the Identity Management marketplace, ideally within a data services environment.
- Experience of justifying the value of all resources requested internally to win and deliver a project, and the ability to inspire and motivate in-house teams.
- Understanding of the process of planning a business development strategy, targeting prospects and planning appropriate approaches.
- Customer focused individual with a drive to ensure customers have and continue to have a great Customer Experience when dealing with GBG.
- Knowledge of contract negotiations and ability to negotiate at this level with procurement.
We have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference, everyone has something to contribute. Maybe you too could make a difference.
As part of our commitment to our team and flexible working approach, we have created a Work When and Where You Want Policy to give our team members choice and empowerment, and to support a balance in work and home life. Please ask your Talent Attraction Specialist for more information on this and our Family Friendly policy if you want to find out more!Diversity & Inclusivity:
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing fair opportunities for everyone regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, parental status or disability. Everybody is welcome and our inclusion and diversity programme, be/yourself, is designed to ensure that you can thrive. Please inform your GBG Talent Attraction Specialist if you require any reasonable adjustments to the interview process.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.