GBG is the leading expert in global digital identity. We combine our powerful technology, the most accurate data coverage, and our talented team to deliver award-winning location intelligence, identity verification, and fraud prevention solutions.
With over 30 years’ of experience, we bring together a team of over 1,250 dedicated experts with local industry insight from around the world to make it easy for businesses to identify and verify customers and locations, protecting everyone, everywhere from fraud.
Why you should be@GBG
(with the 95% of our team members that recommend us as a great place to work)
We make the world a safer place
We trust each other and win together
We are local experts in a global business
We want you to be yourself
We grow when you grow
The Team – Identity & Fraud Marketing Team
An exceptional group of marketing professionals who work within GBG’s Identity and Fraud EMEA Business Unit. Our core mission revolves around effectively championing our comprehensive end-to-end solutions across diverse sectors. We are a dynamic and innovative team of five, who are dedication to driving business growth through our marketing.
To enable GBG’s growth ambitions we are looking for an ambitious and proactive Demand Generation / Campaign Manager. They will help us to accelerate the growth and adoption of identity verification and fraud prevention software products, ensuring a high value marketing contribution to the business.
This is a great opportunity to join a small team focussed on growth to experiment and drive results with forward-thinking demand generation methods, building and optimising a revenue focussed demand generation engine. You will develop and execute highly targeted, multi-touchpoint campaigns that drive demand to meet the business’s growth objectives, with a strong emphasis on driving pipeline generation and engagement with our key audiences of prospects, partners, and customers.
You’re a superstar at producing compelling ‘always on’ campaigns that create and capture demand, delighting and engaging at every stage of the buying journey.
What you will do
- Develop and execute innovative and effective demand generation strategies to drive qualified leads and pipeline growth.
- Create and manage multi-channel campaigns using email, social, webinars, digital and offline events, direct mail, and account-based marketing tactics.
- Coordinate creative demand generation campaigns across paid social media, with a focus on LinkedIn, including retargeting across multiple social/online channels.
- Create compelling email campaigns that share value through promoting high-value content from reports to guides to webinars, to drive engagement and conversions.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to understand our customers and develop effective and engaging messaging, ensuring consistent messaging and design across channels and verticals.
- Experiment, test and iterate – Analyse data and report on campaign performance, make data-driven decisions and continually improve programs and processes to drive pipeline and generate good ROI.
- Manage and optimise lead flow processes, systems, and tools, ensuring proper lead tracking, nurture, and enrichment programs are in place for your programmes.
- Stay current with emerging trends and technologies in demand generation, lead generation, and marketing automation to drive performance.
What We’re Looking For
- Experience in demand generation, B2B marketing, or a related field in technology.
- B2B SaaS, or Fintech sector experience is desirable but not essential.
- Proven track record of executing successful demand generation campaigns that drive lead generation and pipeline growth.
- Proficiency with CRM systems (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce), marketing automation platforms (e.g. HubSpot, Pardot), social media advertising and scheduling tools, and web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Experience in multi-channel campaign planning, execution, and optimisation across paid and organic channels including email, social, webinars, digital and offline events, direct mail, and ABM.
- Creative thinker who excels at multitasking in fast-paced environments.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in analysing data and reporting on campaign performance.
- Excellent written skills, including copywriting and messaging development for advertisements that engage and delight prospects.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Evidence of a growth-focused mindset using high-impact, low-cost solutions beyond traditional B2B marketing methods.
If you believe you possess the core qualifications for this role but do not meet all requirements listed, we encourage you to apply. We value diverse skills and experience and will consider all candidates accordingly.
To find out more
Click here to see more about what’s important to us, including our Work When and Where You Want policy, our commitment to ESG, I&D and much more.
To chat to the Talent Attraction team and find out more about our benefits, drop an email to [email protected] and we’ll be in touch!
Make life@GBG work for you.Diversity & Inclusivity:
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing fair opportunities for everyone regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, parental status or disability. Everybody is welcome and our inclusion and diversity programme, be/yourself, is designed to ensure that you can thrive. Please inform your GBG Talent Attraction Specialist if you require any reasonable adjustments to the interview process.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.