GBG is the leading expert in global digital identity. We combine our powerful technology, the most accurate data coverage, and our talented team to deliver award-winning location intelligence, identity verification, and fraud prevention solutions.
With over 30 years’ of experience, we bring together a team of over 1,250 dedicated experts with local industry insight from around the world to make it easy for businesses to identify and verify customers and locations, protecting everyone, everywhere from fraud.
Why you should be@GBG
(with the 93% of our team members that recommend us as a great place to work)
We make the world a safer place
We trust each other and win together
We are local experts in a global business
We want you to be yourself
We grow when you grow
This is a challenging and varied role, where you’ll work directly with customers, but also involves working closely with the Account Management, New Business, and Product teams, in addition to a variety of other internal teams.
What you will do
- Deliver exceptional service to GBGs customers, providing integration support and training to several different external stakeholders across multiple products.
- Consult with compliance professionals to ensure GBGs solutions fit with their requirements.
- Provide development support for customers using APIs to integrate Identity Solutions
- Support Sales teams on customer calls fielding any technical queries.
- Provide API support for customers integrating Identity solutions
- Build strong relationships with the sales team, product management and others.
- Ongoing provision of support to customers post-implementation including delivery of training, analysis and consultancy
What we’re looking for
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven efficiency of Microsoft Office (Excel) skills and/or SQL
- Excellent Presentation skills and comfortable delivering presentations/ training to groups of people.
- Proven success and efficiency with troubleshooting — Quickly diagnose and resolve technical issues during implementation.
- Familiarity with integrating web services and/or competency with common coding languages such as Java, .NET or PHP is desirable.
- A confident worker, comfortable with working alone and as part of a wider team
- Flexibility with reference to working hours and travel requirements.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- Demonstrated customer-first approach.
- A Motivated, can-do approach.
- Willing to be adaptable to changing priorities, and to accommodate the need for urgency.
- Takes ownership of the delivery of project work, leading by example and demonstrating best practices in terms of standards.
- Problem Solving. An analytical thinker can analyse and identify issues or challenges during an implementation.
We have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference, everyone has something to contribute. Maybe you too could make a difference.
As part of our commitment to our team and flexible working approach, we have created a Work When and Where You Want Policy to give our team members choice and empowerment, and to support a balance in work and home life. Please ask your Talent Attraction Specialist for more information on this and our Family Friendly policy if you want to find out more!Diversity & Inclusivity:
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing fair opportunities for everyone regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, parental status or disability. Everybody is welcome and our inclusion and diversity programme, be/yourself, is designed to ensure that you can thrive. Please inform your GBG Talent Attraction Specialist if you require any reasonable adjustments to the interview process.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.