GBG is the leading expert in global digital identity. We combine our powerful technology, the most accurate data coverage and our talented team to deliver award-winning location intelligence, identity verification and fraud prevention solutions.
With over 30 years’ experience, we bring together a team of over 1,250 dedicated experts with local industry insight from around the world to make it easy for businesses to identify and verify customers and locations, protecting everyone, everywhere from fraud.
Why you should be@GBG
(with the 95% of our team members that recommend us as a great place to work)
- We make the world a safer place
- We trust each other and win together
- We are local experts in a global business
- We want you to be yourself
- We grow when you grow
Our finance team is central to the success of the business. Our aim is to proactively drive business value through informed and insightful decision making. We work in partnership with the business and are agile and responsive to business needs whilst maintaining a transparent system of effective standards, processes and controls. To support this goal, we strive to have the best highly engaged finance professionals in our team. We’re on an exciting journey, and we have the strategies in place to get us to our destination. Supported by our Chief Financial Officer (APAC) and Financial Controller (APAC), the successful candidate will be joining a highly effective and engaging APAC finance team who strive for quality, trust, success and collaboration.
Reporting to the APAC Financial Controller, the successful candidate will prepare accurate and timely billings for our Identity product and maintenance of the customer accounts.
What you will do
- Monthly Identity billings and postings
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to increase level of service in relation to the monthly Identity billings.
- Daily receipting of bank transactions and ensuring complete and accurate allocations.
- Assist in the monthly reporting requirements
- Ensuring the integrity and completeness of financial data in the accounting system for your Business Unit
- Identify and recommend improvements to finance operations processes and procedures, including the implementing of an automated billing system.
- Part-qualified or qualified accountant.
- Strong technical knowledge of IFRS, especially IFRS 15.
- Someone who is confident and self-motivated with a true passion for this type of role.
- The ability to autonomously plan your workload and focus on the right priorities
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal departments to resolve any queries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer literacy skills
- High attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- A highly motivated individual, that brings energy and confidence, that is target driven and able to work as part of a team
- You will be able to demonstrate a positive, engaging, hard-working approach and exhibit the company values of Innovation, Quality, Excellence, Respect and Trust
- Someone who seeks to maximise opportunities; i.e. challenges ways of working, sets and adopts regional practices, seeks and provides information and clarification. Proactively suggesting and supporting improvements and efficiency
- You will be able to demonstrate a positive, engaging, hard-working approach and exhibit the company values of Quickly, Differently, Together
We have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference, everyone has something to contribute. Maybe you too could make a difference.
As part of our commitment to our team and flexible working approach, we have created a Work When and Where You Want Policy to give our team members choice and empowerment, and to support a balance in work and home life. Please ask your Talent Attraction Specialist for more information on this and our Family Friendly policy if you want to find out more!
If you’re interested, please apply! We’re looking to hire the best and most engaged people into our business and we’ll make an offer once we’ve found that person.Diversity & Inclusivity:
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing fair opportunities for everyone regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, parental status or disability. Everybody is welcome and our inclusion and diversity programme, be/yourself, is designed to ensure that you can thrive. Please inform your GBG Talent Attraction Specialist if you require any reasonable adjustments to the interview process.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.