With a rich heritage of more than 30 years, offices in 16 locations worldwide and more than 1,000 team members globally, GBG proudly stands as the global technology specialist in fraud, location, and identity data intelligence. We support businesses and enable customer growth by protecting companies and governments to combat fraud and cybercrime, lower the cost of compliance and improve customer digital onboarding experience in today’s digital economy.
About IDology (part of GBG Plc)
IDology is the trusted leader in digital identity verification and authentication. Since 2003, IDology has provided innovative identity solutions combined with fraud prevention tools for organizations operating in a digital environment. The IDology platform’s real-time consortium network monitors and stops fraudulent activity while driving revenue, decreasing costs, and meeting compliance regulations for companies across multiple industries.
IDology is now part of GBG, the global identity data intelligence specialist. With a rich heritage of more than 30 years, offices in 16 locations worldwide and more than 1,000 team members globally, GBG proudly stands as the global technology specialist in fraud, location, and identity data intelligence
IDology, a leader in multi-layered identity verification and fraud prevention solutions and named one of this year’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work for® in Atlanta, is looking for a high-energy intelligent sales executive to fill a hunter role within our high-growth organization. The National Sales Manager will identify, build, and grow strategic relationships with key decision-makers in the top 100 Financial Institutions, Fintech, Wealth Management, and Insurance companies in the US. Expectations for this position include understanding and navigating the sales process in large complex organizations, building, and growing a solid pipeline, having deep knowledge of IDology’s identity verification and fraud solutions, closing enterprise-level deals, and expanding business within these accounts.
What you will do
- Build and develop multi-million-dollar pipeline of enterprise level accounts
- Develop relationships within those accounts and grow the business
- Forecast new business at a high level of accuracy
- Learn and develop a deep understanding of IDology solutions
- Use Salesforce and other internal tools to manage the sales process
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly results and annual forecasts)
- Attend all company sponsored training sessions and apply learned techniques and new products to sales opportunities
- Continually stay abreast of new product offers, emerging technologies and market drivers.
- Travel is required to present and develop relationships
- Experience selling Fintech SaaS solutions within financial services selling to the top 100 financial institutions in the US
- Computer and web proficiency including experience with Word, Excel and Salesforce.com or other web-based sales automation tools
- Oral and written communication skills
- Experience with technology and solution-based sales
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently as well as in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience in fraud and identity
- Inter-personal and inter-departmental skills
We have the vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference, everyone has something to contribute. Maybe you too could make a difference.
As part of our commitment to our team and flexible working approach, we have created a Work When and Where You Want Policy to give our team members the choice and empowerment and to support a balance in work and home life. Please ask your Talent Attraction Specialist for more information on this and our Family Friendly policy if you want to find out more!
If you’re interested, please apply! We’re looking to hire the best and most engaged people in our business, and we’ll make an offer once we’ve found that person.Diversity & Inclusivity:
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing fair opportunities for everyone regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, parental status or disability. Everybody is welcome and our inclusion and diversity programme, be/yourself, is designed to ensure that you can thrive. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to the interview process.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.