At GoCardless we believe bank payments are the best way to pay and get paid. We also believe that bank account data is a powerful tool to make better, faster decisions. We’re making it easy to use both- for businesses everywhere.
GoCardless is used for domestic and international payments by 75,000+ organisations and counting, processing more than $30 billion across 30 countries. We’re an award-winning London based fintech, with additional offices in Riga, Paris, Melbourne and New York.
Accelerate Revenue is a cross-functional organisation with a mission to grow in-life revenue by growing customer usage, cross-selling products and driving long-term committed revenue deals. We are on a mission to deliver over £50m incremental revenue over the next 5 years. To help us achieve this, we’re leading a mixture of in-product and out-of-product growth initiatives to grow revenue within our merchant and payer communities.
We are looking for a Growth Marketer to help us execute our lifecycle communications and in-product experimentation that unlock revenue opportunities within our new and active customer base. You’ll be responsible for Identifying high value segments and revenue opportunities within them, collaborating with our Revenue Insights team to leverage discovery, quantify, project, measure and communicate revenue impact.
What excites you
- You love designing and activating localised merchant communication programs
- Contributing your marketing voice within the Accelerate Revenue group
- Driving impact on the revenue KPIs within the team
- Contributing to a cross-functional team tasked with creating meaningful and quality experiences that grow ARPU of our customers.
- Developing growth marketing techniques using tools such as Marketing Cloud, Intercom and more
- Deploying a wide range of in-product and out-of-product marketing techniques to help the team achieve its goals
- Designing and activate localised merchant communication programs in key global markets
What excites us
- You have a proven track record in a Growth Marketing function , ideally within a startup or scaleup SaaS business (fintech would be highly desirable).
- You are comfortable diving into data to produce informed strategic recommendations and insights (familiarity with tools like Google Analytics, Looker, SFMC and Intercom preferred)
- You have a proven ability to work effectively in cross-functional growth teams
- You’re passionate about growth marketing and can draw on first-hand experiences as well as being well-read on winning Growth Marketing approaches
- You have experience in deploying a wide range of in-product and out-of-product marketing techniques to help the team achieve its goals
- You are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial and growth mindset
(some of) The good stuff
- Wellbeing – stay healthy with dedicated support and medical cover
- Work away scheme – you can apply to work away from your country of residence for up to 90 days in any 12 month period
- Adaptive Working – allows you to work flexibly, around your lifestyle
- Equity – all permanently employed GCs get equity to help you make a valuable contribution
- Parental leave – to suit everyone embarking on life’s great adventure
- Learning Budget – lead your own development with an annual learning budget
- Time off – generous holiday allowance, + 3 annual volunteer days, + 4 annual business-wide wellness days (‘GC Fridays’)
Life at GoCardless
We’re an organisation defined by our values; We start with why before we begin any project, to ensure it’s aligned with our mission. We act with integrity, always. We care deeply about what we do and we know it’s essential that we be humble whilst we do it. Working this way creates the GC magic- the reason we all love showing up to work.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re building the bank payment network of the future and our ambition is to move money anywhere, for anything, for anyone. If we’re going to achieve this goal, we need to build a team of ‘GeeCee’s’ that is as wonderfully diverse as the world we live in - with a multitude of perspectives, experiences & backgrounds.
We’ve got a long way to go, but here’s how we’re doing as of June 2022;
Female Employees - 46%
Ethnic background - 32%
Identify as LGBTQIA - 10%
Neurodivergent - 9%
We’re rooting for you during your application and GoCardless aims to provide reasonable adjustments to make our recruitment process as remarkable and accessible as we can. Please speak to your Talent Partner if you need extra support.
If you want to learn more, you can read about our Employee Resource Groups and objectives here as well as our latest D&I Report
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.