At GoCardless we believe bank payments are the best way to pay and get paid. We also believe that bank account data is a powerful tool to make better, faster decisions. We’re making it easy to use both- for businesses everywhere.
GoCardless is used for domestic and international payments by 75,000+ organisations and counting, processing more than $30 billion across 30 countries. We’re an award-winning London based fintech, with additional offices in Riga, Paris and Melbourne.
The main goal is to drive Product-led Growth – user acquisition, activation, revenue and retention via the product itself. To achieve this we apply experimentational approach and move projects from ideation to implementation.
We are looking for engineers to join Product Growth, where you will be working on business problems that have a direct impact on company growth and revenue.
Engineering in Product Growth owns a growth tech stack including user tracking, product analytics and tooling for a/b testing and experimentation. We support other teams in adopting an experimentation approach and help them to get started with the tech stack.
What excites you
- You have a growth mindset, motivated by driving concrete business outcomes.
- You adapt to new technologies and processes quickly.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment and believe the best products are built through collaboration.
- You are passionate about building and improving products by experimenting, prototyping and applying an iterative approach to validate ideas and learn.
- You are data-driven and analytical.
What excites us
- Enthusiastic about working in a strong culture of experimentation, testing and code review – to help us in experimenting ways to grow our product!
- Someone who is excited about supporting and growing a group of engineers, helping them become the best engineers they can be
- Somebody able to effectively communicate – mainly technical topics to technical and non-technical audiences
- Collaboration and cross-functional work – we have a Product Manager, Designer, BI Analyst and
- Growth Marketer as part of our team and work with a lot of other commercial teams across the business
We don’t expect you to meet every requirement. If you’re excited by this role, we encourage you to apply.
(some of) The good stuff
- Wellbeing – stay healthy with dedicated support and medical cover
- Work away scheme – you can apply to work away from your country of residence for up to 90 days in any 12 month period
- Adaptive Working – allows you to work flexibly, around your lifestyle
- Equity – all permanently employed GCs get equity to help you make a valuable contribution
- Parental leave – to suit everyone embarking on life’s great adventure
- Time off – generous holiday allowance, + 3 annual volunteer days, + 4 annual business-wide wellness days (‘GC Fridays’)
Life at GoCardless
We’re an organisation defined by our values; We start with why before we begin any project, to ensure it’s aligned with our mission. We act with integrity, always. We care deeply about what we do and we know it’s essential that we be humble whilst we do it. Working this way creates the GC magic- the reason we all love showing up to work.
We’re committed to reducing our impact on the environment, leaving a more sustainable world for future generations. In 2021 we became co-founders of the Tech Zero coalition, a group of businesses committed to taking climate action as part of the UNFCCC Race to Zero. We aim to reduce our impact and to create positive change on the natural world. Check out our sustainability action plan here.
Find out more about Life at GoCardless via Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.Diversity & Inclusivity:
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re building the bank payment network of the future and our ambition is to move money anywhere, for anything, for anyone. If we’re going to achieve this goal, we need to build a team of ‘GeeCee’s’ that is as wonderfully diverse as the world we live in - with a multitude of perspectives, experiences & backgrounds.
We’ve got a long way to go, but here’s how we’re doing as of June 2022;
Female Employees - 46%
Ethnic background - 32%
Identify as LGBTQIA - 10%
Neurodivergent - 9%
We’re rooting for you during your application and GoCardless aims to provide reasonable adjustments to make our recruitment process as remarkable and accessible as we can. Please speak to your Talent Partner if you need extra support.
If you want to learn more, you can read about our Employee Resource Groups and objectives here as well as our latest D&I Report
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.