At GoCardless we believe bank payments are the best way to pay and get paid. We also believe that bank account data is a powerful tool to make better, faster decisions. We’re making it easy to use both- for businesses everywhere.
GoCardless is used for domestic and international payments by 75,000+ organisations and counting, processing more than $30 billion across 30 countries. We’re an award-winning London based fintech, with additional offices in Riga, Paris, Melbourne and New York.
Intro to Talent Development
Reporting to the Head of Talent Development, this is a critical role that will have a high impact on GoCardless’ ability to deliver on its ambitious strategy to be the global leader in account to account payments. You’ll be working very closely with the Head of Talent Development, our L&D manager and our Talent Development partner.
Over the next few years we expect to accelerate the growth and learning of our employees, build an increasingly focused learning culture and create learning and career opportunities across the organisation. Our Talent Development promise is at the core of our Talent development strategy and is based on a handshake between GoCardless and employees with clear expectations on both sides.
- Coordinate all talent development activities; from rolling out new learning programmes, running our performance cycles and our promotion process to supporting activities driving our learning and growth mindset culture
- Manage complex calendars to: align suitable times for training, registering attendants/delegates and if “no shows” – investigating why, working hand in hand with our L&D manager
- Drive engagement through:
creative ways of building interaction into our training programmes (polls, surveys, chat, activities…)
the right communication approach and mediums, ensuring the Talent Development intranet is clear and easy for GeeCees and all outgoing comms is engaging
- Drive clarity around Talent Development by:
providing support to GeeCees for questions coming in on all things Talent Development,
creating guides, templates, FAQs, intro videos etc.
- Report trends in queries and react to them by evolving our approach to communicating with the business
Identify opportunities to improve talent development programmes and processes and the GeeCee experience through training participant and manager feedback, working hand in hand with our Talent Development Partner
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence and engage others
- Strong planning and coordination skills with a project management mindset
- Able to prioritise effectively, own tasks to completion and operate autonomously
- Able to multi-task and balance BAU with transformational project work
- You’re detail oriented, attentive and proactive
- Salary Range: €1275 – €1725 per month (Gross)
(some of) The good stuff
- Wellbeing – stay healthy with dedicated support and medical cover
- Work away scheme – you can apply to work away from your country of residence for up to 90 days in any 12 month period
- Adaptive Working – allows you to work flexibly, around your lifestyle
- Equity – all permanently employed GCs get equity to help you make a valuable contribution
- Parental leave – to suit everyone embarking on life’s great adventure
- Learning Budget – lead your own development with an annual learning budget
- Time off – generous holiday allowance, + 3 annual volunteer days, + 4 annual business-wide wellness days (‘GC Fridays’)
Life at GoCardless
We’re an organisation defined by our values; We start with why before we begin any project, to ensure it’s aligned with our mission. We act with integrity, always. We care deeply about what we do and we know it’s essential that we be humble whilst we do it. Working this way creates the GC magic- the reason we all love showing up to work.Diversity & Inclusivity:
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re building the bank payment network of the future and our ambition is to move money anywhere, for anything, for anyone. If we’re going to achieve this goal, we need to build a team of ‘GeeCee’s’ that is as wonderfully diverse as the world we live in - with a multitude of perspectives, experiences & backgrounds.
We’ve got a long way to go, but here’s how we’re doing as of June 2022;
Female Employees - 46%
Ethnic background - 32%
Identify as LGBTQIA - 10%
Neurodivergent - 9%
We’re rooting for you during your application and GoCardless aims to provide reasonable adjustments to make our recruitment process as remarkable and accessible as we can. Please speak to your Talent Partner if you need extra support.
If you want to learn more, you can read about our Employee Resource Groups and objectives here as well as our latest D&I Report
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.