Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We aim to build an inclusive workforce. Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don’t rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About The Account Development Team:
We’re passionate about building a world-class sales team, as we believe that exceptionally talented people are the key to delivering a great customer experience at every turn.
We provide a unique opportunity to grow by being surrounded with a team of brilliant and experienced individuals and leaders.
We are seeking a tenacious team member to join our account development team, who loves evangelizing a disruptive, new product and wants to be part of a powerhouse, growing, hard-working team. Our team is dedicated to cultivating personal and professional development by creating a culture of transparency, creativity, innovation, passion, learning and winning.
About the Position:
The ADR is responsible for conducting business dealings with C-suite level executives in a way that creates a superior experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow-up, as well as future product sales.
- The ADR shall prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target Accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities, including:
- Leverage on-boarding and continuous training to be an expert about the company, industry, our platform’s benefits and features in order to effectively articulate the Highspot value proposition, while gathering information about prospect needs.
- Efficiently research to identify the right people to approach within target accounts: the members of the buying team and its key influencers.
- Strategically coordinate personalized, multi-channel, multi-threaded, outbound activities to target various buying personas and create high-value opportunities in target accounts.
- Understand the value drivers of prospects to creatively and professionally craft customized and personalized messages that offer unique perspectives specific to their economic motivators.
- Consistently achieve monthly qualified opportunity quotas to ensure revenue objective.
- Understand, as much as possible, the corporate budget, decision-making timeframe, customer goals, and key decision makers within the prospect’s organization.
- You are competitive: You have a hunter mentality, work hard to win and have a track record of success.
- You are agile and embrace change: You are not flustered easily and strive when you have to think on your feet.
- You are curious to understand your surroundings: You are constantly asking questions and have a strong desire to understand the “how’s” and “why’s” of your environment.
- You are ambitious: You refuse to take no for an answer, are determined to overcome obstacles, and can self-motivate to achieve success.
- You have high-energy: You are fun, happy, optimistic and have fantastic phone skills.
- You are a motivated self-starter: You love bringing new ideas to the table and understand what it takes to build trust and follow up in a credible and timely manner.
- You are a team player: You lead by example and go above and beyond for your team and the company.
- You are looking to become part of a world-class team: You want to make an impact and become part of a team where you can grow within the company by being rewarded and recognized based on your performance.
You have the following experience:
- At least six months of relevant work experience.
Experience engaging with multiple executive levels within an organization; familiarity with marketing and sales is a plus.
- Pre-call planning, opportunity qualification, objection handling, call structure and control, time and territory management.
- Proven track record of achieving measurable sales goals in a sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system was required.
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office).
- Experience with email and social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Sales training and salesforce.com experience is a plus.
Competitive compensation including equity so you feel like you have a piece of the pie
25 days annual leave
Holiday week off between Christmas and New Year
Private medical insurance for you and your dependents
2 x death in service benefit
Income protection insurance
Company social events throughout the year
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
Quarterly Recharge Fridays (paid days off for mental health recharge)
Professional development opportunities through BetterUp and LinkedIn Learning
Discounted ClassPass membership
Access to Coaches and Therapists through Modern Health
Highspot is committed to transforming the way millions of people work. We best serve our customers around the globe when every employee feels a deep sense of belonging within our organization and is inspired by our shared purpose. This is one of the many reasons why we place diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEI&B) at the forefront of our work and we do this in a few different ways.
Inclusion & Belonging Council
The Highspot EMEA Inclusion & Belonging Council is a voluntary, employee-led group that serves as a resource for Highspotters by fostering a diverse, inclusive workplace aligned with the organizational mission, guiding principles, goals, business practices, and objectives.
Social responsibility is part of our DEI&B mission - and part of our company mission. Through social awareness campaigns, volunteering events, and fundraising we are partnering with organizations to make change happen. Every Highspot employee has the opportunity to be a Changemaker through these partnerships.
Stand for Change
Stand for Change is our global DEI&B learning program. This year's theme is centered around “Finding your authentic self in the workplace” and “Allyship." The goal is to provide Highspotters with the opportunity to gain the confidence to show up as their authentic self while also learning strategies on how we can each use our platforms to serve as allies to one another across our global workplace.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.