Highspot is pioneering the category that is fundamentally changing the way companies increase sales productivity. On a mission to transform the way millions of people work with sales enablement, Highspot is committed to building breakthrough software with a spark of magic. We believe a great place to work is about more than the work – it’s about what the company stands for, and how it authentically represents its values in the real world. To this end, we have put intentional focus on creating equitable workspaces for each of our employees. Our goal is to create a culture where everyone feels a deep sense of belonging and is empowered to be an agent of change, with the ability to transform themselves, their workplace, and their world.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive (AE) to join our Commercial business. The AE will develop, manage and close sales opportunities. You will have the opportunity to overachieve and earn uncapped commissions with accelerators based on performance. As an experienced professional, you will meet sales targets, lead cross-functional teams on deals, forecast accurately, and project manage evaluations with customers and the Highspot team. Ideally, you will benefit from prior experience selling into Sales and Marketing professionals. And as a key member of our sales team, you will thrive in an environment that is highly collaborative, open, transparent and supportive.
What You’ll Do:
- The Account Executive role is hunting focused. You will be in charge of end to end sales cycle from building pipeline to closing deals.
- You will be responsible to build and nurture your pipeline quarter over quarter. You will collaborate with ADR and marketing for support pipeline generation.
- You will navigate each stage of the end-to-end sales-cycles from qualification to close.
- You will qualify new opportunities and work with a Solution Consultant to evangelzie Highspot’s vision and value proposition.
- Work cross-functionally with our marketing, product and customer service teams to deliver outstanding results.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms as required to close the sale.
- Accurately forecast profitable and predictable territory performance.
- Be a fabulous and conscientious team member that actively contributes to our positive work environment which is anchored in our guiding principles and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.
- 3+ years of solution sales hunting experience managing complex sales cycles with demonstrated ownership of territory, within SaaS and ideally for a disruptive technology provider.
- Ability to align technology solutions to complex, multi-stakeholder business problems and utilise strategic thinking skills to solve customer problems.
- Track record of consistent over-achievement of quotas, revenue goals and the ability to effectively identify and sell to C-level executives.
- Passion for building long-lasting customer relationships and working cross-functionally within a diverse team to deliver outstanding results.
- Technologically adept with the highest levels of business acumen and outstanding communication both written and oral.
- Ability to work individually and within a cross-functional virtual team in a fast-paced and continuously evolving environment.
- Ability to travel when required.
- Competitive compensation including equity so you feel like you have a piece of the pie
- Flexible Leave Balance
- Holiday week off between Christmas and New Year
- Private medical insurance for you and your dependents
- 2 x death in service benefit
- Income protection insurance
- Company social events throughout the year
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Quarterly Recharge Fridays (paid days off for mental health recharge)
- Professional development opportunities through LinkedIn Learning
- Discounted ClassPass membership
- Access to Coaches and Therapists through Modern Health
We carry out various eligibility and background checks as part of our recruiting process, including employment history, education verification and criminal records check. If you require further information let us know.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don’t rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.Diversity & Inclusivity:
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.