Highspot is pioneering the category that is fundamentally changing the way companies increase sales productivity. On a mission to transform the way millions of people work with sales enablement, Highspot is committed to building breakthrough software with a spark of magic. We believe a great place to work is about more than the work – it’s about what the company stands for, and how it authentically represents its values in the real world. To this end, we have put intentional focus on creating equitable workspaces for each of our employees. Our goal is to create a culture where everyone feels a deep sense of belonging and is empowered to be an agent of change, with the ability to transform themselves, their workplace, and their world.
About the Role
As a Digital Marketing Specialist at Highspot, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the marketing team’s efforts in Southern Europe (focusing on France) to drive demand, promote brand awareness, and enable the sales team through various channels. Your responsibilities will span across key marketing functions, including digital marketing, account-based marketing (ABM), demand generation, and event enablement. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute campaigns and initiatives that contribute to the company’s growth and success.
*Please only apply for this role if you are fluent in French*
- Working with Senior Field Marketing Manager to create, design, and implement a regional digital-first marketing strategy to support and drive sales goals, focusing on MQLs, SQLs, and ultimately ARR generated from marketing.
- Maintain regular bi-directional communication with regional sales team about marketing programs and performance.
- Assist in creating, localizing and executing digital marketing campaigns across various platforms, including social media, email, and display advertising. According to the Senior Field Marketing Manager yearly plan.
- Work with the marketing automation platform (Marketo) and internal resources to segment and target audiences effectively.
- Supporting the Senior Field Marketing Manager in collaborating with the pre and post sales teams in your region to create highly tailored account-based marketing experiences for our Key Accounts and Enterprise accounts.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of demand generation campaigns to generate leads and drive pipeline growth.
- Collaborate with content creators to develop compelling marketing materials, such as whitepapers, case studies, and blog posts.
- Monitor lead quality and collaborate with the sales team to ensure smooth lead handoff.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Fluent in English and French with excellent grammar and writing skills.
- Prior 2 to 3 years marketing experience, preferably within agency, B2B SaaS or technology company.
- Proficiency in using marketing tools and platforms such as Marketo, Canva, and Salesforce.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational, creativity and project management abilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience in building digital marketing campaigns
- Travel to both our London and French offices will be required
Competitive compensation including equity so you feel like you have a piece of the pie
Flexible Leave Balance
Holiday week off between Christmas and New Year
Private medical insurance for you and your dependents
2 x death in service benefit
Income protection insurance
Company social events throughout the year
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
Quarterly Recharge Fridays (paid days off for mental health recharge)
Professional development opportunities through LinkedIn Learning
Discounted ClassPass membership
Access to Coaches and Therapists through Modern Health
We carry out various eligibility and background checks as part of our recruiting process, including employment history, education verification and criminal records check. If you require further information let us know.
Highspot UK Candidate Privacy Notice
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don’t rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.Diversity & Inclusivity:
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.