Highspot is pioneering the category that is fundamentally changing the way companies increase sales productivity. On a mission to transform the way millions of people work with sales enablement, Highspot is committed to building breakthrough software with a spark of magic. We believe a great place to work is about more than the work – it’s about what the company stands for, and how it authentically represents its values in the real world. To this end, we have put intentional focus on creating equitable workspaces for each of our employees. Our goal is to create a culture where everyone feels a deep sense of belonging and is empowered to be an agent of change, with the ability to transform themselves, their workplace, and their world.
About the Role
This unique position based in London, reporting to the Director, Global People Operations, involves a broad range of responsibilities encompassing HR operational support, advisory functions, and benefits administration.
The role focuses on delivering an exceptional employee experience for the EMEA & ANZ region. The HR Advisor will be vital in managing all HR administrative tasks and overseeing the entire employee lifecycle from onboarding to offboarding. As the first point of contact for employees and managers, the HR Advisor will provide expert guidance on various people-related matters. In addition, the role will be responsible for EMEA & ANZ benefits administration, collaborating with the global benefits team to enhance offerings and ensure data integrity. Through collaboration with international and regional teams, participation in EMEA & ANZ-specific projects, and company-wide initiatives, the HR Advisor, EMEA, will play a crucial part in helping to improve services, shape company culture, and create a rewarding and inclusive workplace.
This role is ideal for hands-on, self-motivated HR professionals experienced in managing the entire employee lifecycle and seeking to further their HR generalist experience.
What You’ll Do
- Act as the first point of contact for employees in the EMEA & ANZ region, providing support and addressing queries for line managers and employees.
- Manage the entire employee lifecycle, including onboarding, offboarding, employee records, and accurate payroll processing.
- Offer expert guidance on people-related matters, interpreting policies, and supporting HR
- Business Partners with low-risk employee relations.
- Lead EMEA & ANZ benefits administration, collaborating with the global benefits team to enhance offerings and ensure data integrity.
- Improve employee experience and service delivery through HR process recommendations and enhancements.
- Contribute to EMEA & ANZ-specific projects, company-wide initiatives, and DE&I projects to foster an inclusive workplace and unified culture.
- Play a critical role in ensuring high employee morale, brainstorming creative social events and strategies to maintain morale, and fostering a unified “one team” culture.
- Provide HR advisory support in DE&I projects explicitly focusing on the EMEA & ANZ region, promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion within the organisation.
- A comprehensive understanding of HR principles, practices, and policies, including local employment legislation, employee lifecycle management, benefits administration and payroll processing.
- Proficiency in using various HR systems; previous experience working with Workday is desirable.
Demonstrated history of collaboration and establishing successful and long-lasting relationships with stakeholders across all levels.
- Ability to translate business requirements into established frameworks and process maps.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and engage others whilst demonstrating sensitivity where required.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail, both grammatical and numerical.
- Self-starter who isn’t afraid to take ownership of work, enjoys challenges, and is passionate about continuous process improvements that enhance Highspot values and service proposition.
Nice to Have:
Familiarity with DE&I concepts and experience contributing to regional and global DE&I projects and initiatives.
- Competitive compensation including equity so you feel like you have a piece of the pie
- Flexible Leave Balance
- Holiday week off between Christmas and New Year
- Private medical insurance for you and your dependents
- 2 x death in service benefit
- Income protection insurance
- Company social events throughout the year
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Quarterly Recharge Fridays (paid days off for mental health recharge)
- Professional development opportunities through LinkedIn Learning
- Discounted ClassPass membership
- Access to Coaches and Therapists through Modern Health
We carry out various eligibility and background checks as part of our recruiting process, including employment history, education verification and criminal records check. If you require further information let us know.
Highspot UK Candidate Privacy Notice
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don’t rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.Diversity & Inclusivity:
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any grounds protected by applicable human rights legislation, which may include age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disabilities, political belief, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.