Highspot is pioneering the category that is fundamentally changing the way companies increase sales productivity. On a mission to transform the way millions of people work with sales enablement, Highspot is committed to building breakthrough software with a spark of magic. We believe a great place to work is about more than the work – it’s about what the company stands for, and how it authentically represents its values in the real world. To this end, we have put intentional focus on creating equitable workspaces for each of our employees. Our goal is to create a culture where everyone feels a deep sense of belonging and is empowered to be an agent of change, with the ability to transform themselves, their workplace, and their world.
About the Role
As a fixed-term Senior Recruiter at Highspot, you will focus on attracting exceptional and diverse talent for open requisitions as well as focusing on building talent pipelines.
Key will be to partner closely with hiring managers to understand their teams and roles to close open requisitions quickly with key talents. You will be responsible for managing the whole candidate experience during the hiring process ensuring that you create an exceptional candidate experience.
What You’ll Do
- Act as a talent advisor to hiring partners in the business, consulting on best practices
- Achieve headcount goals in the current market climate
- Provide expert level advice on sourcing, recruiting and closing top talent
- Partner with the Recruiting team to create, develop and implement recruiting strategies to expand our diverse talent pipeline
- Research, identify, and develop relationships with prospective candidates for active searches through targeted company research, passive outreach, industry networking, and internal sources; calibrate candidates with hiring managers
- Actively cultivate and recruit passive candidates; assess candidates against our job requirements and our values as detailed by Highspot’s Guiding Principles
- Develop prospects into candidates, engaging them and performing assessment/screening
- Build out talent networks in professional sectors and tap knowledgeable industry sources to develop an on-going pool of candidates
- Conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, facilitate debriefs; perform reference checks and present/negotiate employment offers on behalf Highspot
- You are a learn it all – you can learn new value frameworks and product domains quickly and understand how to craft effective search strategies within those domains
- You listen carefully to what our teams really need and take that to identify the winning candidates quickly. You pride yourself on quality, not quantity, and you try to make the process efficient for everyone, not just yourself
- You know your company, roles and product and you’ve got a knack for getting people to talk to you who initially may not be interested. You’re exceedingly well networked on LinkedIn and Facebook. You treat the people we don’t end up hiring with respect
- You are recognized for your personal brand in the market. You know the industry and professional trends and you embrace and drive new approaches
- You show adaptability and resilience when faced with change or ambiguous problems
What You Will Bring to this Role
- 5+ years of recruiting experience focused on professional and go-to-market roles and a history of excellent performance, including the ability to influence and find new ways to attract talent
- Corporate Experience – 70% of your work experience is as an in-house, corporate Recruiter, with a proven track record of driving innovation and influencing change
- Proven understanding of how to build and execute recruitment strategy and develop thoughtful recruiting plans; strong client focus and commitment to partnering with your stakeholders; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute on recruiting roadmaps, inclusive of employer branding in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative environment, as an inspirer and motivator
- Experience with Lever ATS
Competitive compensation including equity so you feel like you have a piece of the pie
Flexible Leave Balance
Holiday week off between Christmas and New Year
Private medical insurance for you and your dependents
2 x death in service benefit
Income protection insurance
Company social events throughout the year
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
Quarterly Recharge Fridays (paid days off for mental health recharge)
Professional development opportunities through LinkedIn Learning
Discounted ClassPass membership
Access to Coaches and Therapists through Modern Health
We carry out various eligibility and background checks as part of our recruiting process, including employment history, education verification and criminal records check. If you require further information let us know.
Highspot UK Candidate Privacy Notice
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don’t rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.Diversity & Inclusivity:
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.