Highspot is pioneering the category that is fundamentally changing the way companies increase sales productivity. On a mission to transform the way millions of people work with sales enablement, Highspot is committed to building breakthrough software with a spark of magic. We believe a great place to work is about more than the work – it’s about what the company stands for, and how it authentically represents its values in the real world. To this end, we have put intentional focus on creating equitable workspaces for each of our employees. Our goal is to create a culture where everyone feels a deep sense of belonging and is empowered to be an agent of change, with the ability to transform themselves, their workplace, and their world.
About the Role
Highspot is seeking to appoint a Commercial Account Executive, based in Sydney CBD to cover ANZ. As one of our founding team members, you will thrive in a collaborative, open and supportive culture. You will have established yourself as a dynamic and successful individual contributor and are curious by nature. You are a strong communicator and naturally excel in leading cross-functional, virtual teams to drive net-new business.
This isn’t just any SaaS sales role and it won’t be for everyone. Expectations are high, and the addressable market and your personal opportunity is even greater. In fact, this role may well be the most interesting and rewarding career move you have ever made. You love to take disruptive solutions to market and are adept at navigating to and empowering mobilizers with whom you partner to drive change. Ideally, you will benefit from prior experience selling into Sales and Marketing professionals and will be familiar with the core mechanics of a SaaS business. You enjoy working in a diverse, equitable and inclusive team where people feel a deep sense of belonging and you hold yourself and others to the highest levels of performance.
What You’ll Do
- You will build and execute a robust territory plan that maximises revenue from the assigned patch
- You’ll collaborate with marketing and other internal functions such as the ADR team to drive your own pipeline
- You will effectively navigate each stage of the sales-cycles from qualification to close to meet or exceed your quarterly targets and annual sales quota
- Be a fabulous and conscientious team member that actively contributes to our positive work environment which is anchored in our guiding principles and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- 3+ years of solution sales experience managing complex sales cycles with demonstrated ownership of territory, within SaaS and ideally for a disruptive technology provider
- Ability to align technology solutions to complex, multi-stakeholder business problems and utilise strategic thinking skills to solve customer problems
- Track record of consistent over-achievement of quotas, revenue goals and the ability to effectively identify and sell to C-level executives
- Technologically adept with a high level of business acumen and outstanding communication, both written and oral
- Ability to work individually and within a cross-functional virtual team in a fast-paced and continuously evolving environment
- Ability to travel when required
- Competitive compensation including equity so you feel like you have a piece of the pie
- Flexible Leave Balance
- Quarterly Recharge Fridays (paid days off for mental health recharge)
- Holiday week off between Christmas and New Year
- Company social events throughout the year
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
Inclusion & Belonging Council
The Highspot EMEA Inclusion & Belonging Council is a voluntary, employee-led group that serves as a resource for Highspotters by fostering a diverse, inclusive workplace aligned with the organizational mission, guiding principles, goals, business practices, and objectives.
Social responsibility is part of our DEI&B mission - and part of our company mission. Through social awareness campaigns, volunteering events, and fundraising we are partnering with organizations to make change happen. Every Highspot employee has the opportunity to be a Changemaker through these partnerships.
Stand for Change
Stand for Change is our global DEI&B learning program. This year's theme is centered around “Finding your authentic self in the workplace” and “Allyship." The goal is to provide Highspotters with the opportunity to gain the confidence to show up as their authentic self while also learning strategies on how we can each use our platforms to serve as allies to one another across our global workplace.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.